Reviews for The UsThem Complex
Cartlin chapter 5 . 8/15
Having someone essentially sexually assaulted isn't a prank. It's SICK.
Cartlin chapter 1 . 8/15
WTF is up with your constant use of the word "fag"? It's EXTREMELY offensive hate speach.
CitrusFlag chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Wow. That was sudden. I think my heart stopped when I saw this chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Let of tell you something: I'm freaking mad at you for discontinuing this story. now believe of when i tell you that it was gripping amazing funny over average sexy interesting well written and so on. you have style AND talent i wish you would notice that and continue, unless you have problems in real life-that i would understand. have a nice life, i mean it : )
finerspirit (find my acount and write back to of there. I'm on my phone and have trouble logging on)
C chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
D:
raeofshock chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I wish you would continue the story but I had SO much fun reading it! That was great :D
JiaPerfection chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
I died a little inside after finding out you discontinued. This was by far the best fanfiction I have ever read. Could you at least get to where they actually have sex? I know I sound perverted but it's such a good story xD Even just one more itty bitty chapter? Puh-lease?
Alicia chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
I fucking loved it! Especialy since, for the most part, everyone was in character!
Khandalis chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Argh! No! It ended! *sigh*

This was the first NaruSai that I've ever read, and it was VERY good. Anywhere else that I have seen Sai, people just dangle his aloof personality int he air for the reader to decipher. However, you go into depth to analyze it in the story. That is what makes this exceptional.

Oh, and I also find the whiny/PMsy version of Sasuke very amusing. Or, at least he seems whiney and PMsy to me. lol

If possible, it'd be nice if you would continue this. But if you can't, it was actually a good place to end. (at least change the status to complete!)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Nooo...

Well just savor the few chapter you have written to the best. Why aren't you planning to continue these one shots?
Afuri chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
NOOOOOO!

Why u do that? Why u didnt continue dis story!

Dis the most awesome fic I have ever seen!

Really bad u didnt continue dis story dear..

Hiks.. '(
Afuri chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
oh my! Oh my!

XDD
Afuri chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
hii!

This is really good story.

I really enjoy it and this the best NaruSai in the world!
Qyu chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
It's a shame you don't plan on continuing this story - it really was TOTALLY awesome. You've really caught Naruto and Sai's voices! Their modern voices anyway. ;) I love how they meed (first meeting) and everything else! You have a great writing style - even if you don't continue with this story, I hope you continue writing!
Haruka Munashii chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I'm really enjoying this story (especially when you made the Death Note reference). Keep up the good work.

~Haruka