Reviews for Truth or Dare
redhotchilipeppe chapter 1 . 4/1
I love this fanfiction. But next time could you make Archie kiss Atlanta that would be great. Thanks!
That was a very unique make a chapter 2 i know i will love it
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 3/10
OH MY GOD! JAY AND THERESA KISSED! *freaks out* And then Archie comes in say," You could of jus kissed her on the cheek." Boy are you late!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
you could have said that archie
pinkpaws7602 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
omg i love the end! xDD
Wolflover40 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
OMG that was funny I love truth or dare I nearly died of laughing!
chaoter 2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
in the moring jay and theresa were in his bed until they wanted to sommething in the bed together they smiled she moaned he moaned atlanta and archi got toghter and they are doing the same thing, herry and neil and oddie heard and just ran out of the house a month later the girls went to buy a pregnacy test and they told the guys that the test came positive later they told the other they where happy but shoked. 8 months later theresa felt a pain in her stomach and looked beside her jay was sleeping she tried to wake him up until she just smaked him. he said ''what was that for theresa' i said ''jay it coming'' all he did was faint and got unconious. she decided to go to archie's room that was next door she knocked and tears where streaming sown her face he said ''hey DQ wats wrong'' all she did was look in the floor until he looked down and saw that her water broke he rushed her to the hosptal room they had.'' theresa what happend to jay'' i said''i told him and all he did was faint and got uncounsious. ATLANTA her eyes got wide open she saw water she dicided archie ''archie help my water broke'' she yelled at PMR archie said ''come on not you too'' she said ''wat do you mean not you too'' he said ''theresa water broke also and jay just fell uncouncious'' she said '' call hermes to come fast'' archie called heremes and told him.
WITH JAY
jay woked up a few minutes after and rushed to the hospital room to see teresa and atland screaming in pain arch was in the middle of the two girls holding there hands theresa baby came first ''i'll call him oliver archie hernandez oh and thanks archie for helping me '' archi and atlanta and jay smiled then the heard atlanta baby cry '' i'll call her sofia theresa calabar'' they smiled
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Archie you sly bastard!
YOLO MOFO chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Omg the last line! . that's a hilarious ending! The story is perfect for a truth or dare as well because it's not boring but quite amusing unlike some that drone on forever and explain every single boring detail. This one was great :)
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very cute. Now Jay and Theresa are together now.
sassyprincess chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! I laughed sooo hard! "You could have just kissed her on the cheek! lol! Love it!

Luv Sassyprincess
Kiwi ingenuity chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
COOL! You should continue it, and have one where Jay gets Archie, and he dares him to kiss Atlanta! That would be crack up!
halfbl00dprincess chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
AWESOME! Really funny! You had me laughing out loud! (my mum looked at me weirdly before making a lame excuse to get out of the same room as me believing me crazy! heheha!

Thanks for a great laugh!

Bella x :) :D :P
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
that was cute !
Rica702 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
OMG that was bloody fantastic! YAY! (btw this reminded me of my primary school days- for shame- bringing up such evil and embarrassing times FOR SHAME! LMAO it made my night!