Reviews for Like Broken Perfume
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was incredible. It was a really unique style, but unlike some other unique fics, it was easy to follow and understand, as well as being powerful and emotional. You did a fantastic job getting everyone in character, particularly poor Mac.

(and as to your disclaimer - in my personal world, cassidy wouldn't be evil either. *sigh* forgive me, just watched V Mars for the first time on DVD. Cassidy's shocker psycho death is still a bit raw :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Absolutely fantastic. I loved it, seriously. I feel so bad for Mac and you've made me miss Cassidy so much; I really wish he wasn't the bus-blower upper.
fyreangel5 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Aww Mac...can I give you a hug? You broke my heart reading this. Though it was already broken when I found out what kind of person Cassidy turned out to be. Poor Mac is haunted by her love for him. I really feel sad for Mac knowing this must be what she's going through. You did a great job on this story.
carissima chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Wow, this was so sad and powerful. I just want to give Mac a huge hug. I loved how you tied in Lilly, and gave Cassidy some humanity back. I still can't connect the Cassidy of Mac/Cassidy to the Cassidy on the roof, but this fic helps. Great writing!
Drix chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Interesting.
envyme chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
( that was a great piece of writing, I loved the way that you shows that Cassidy actually felt something for Mac instead of it being all on her side. Like you, I'm still disappointed that it was Cassidy who was evil, I always thought he was the sweetest thing ever, if only a little messed up but not evil! Anyways I liked it a lot, not your usual style I agree as I've read (and loved) your other VM fics.