Reviews for In My Dreams
something chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
no i may be a girl but that doesnt mean i am a dudette or whatever

i am a dude thats what i am not a DUDEETTEE
Sk8er765 chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
great job! *CLAPS REAL HARD AND GET STARES*
Stay-Away chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
i can't get enough of this
Oportet chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
I've been sitting here for forever and I still can't comprehend that. I read the next chapter and I still don't get it. Carl? The killer? What the hell!

I always knew my brain was messed up, but you seem to have major logic issues if that's possible.

But, what do I know. I've haven't read the rest of the story yet.

Next chapter!

Hasta luego, Mayo out
Oportet chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Okay, just let me say something before you read my review. Aie!OMGTHEYKISSEDANDSTUFFANDJIMMY'SALLYEAHANDHE'SLIKEWOOANDYEAHANDOMGOSHNESS!

And now back to your regularily scheduled review.

I think Jimmy and Cindy go to the dance together. Well, I know that's gonna happen, but anyway. They go and then Nick shows up and stabs Jimmy in the back (literally. Haha, puns!)because in his opinion a nerd got the hot girl to go out with him.

Behold, my lack of logic or anything that resembles it!

Yes, well, I'll just read the rest of the story and see if it's true.

Hasta luego, Mayonnaisse out
THEGRIMREAPER31 chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
i like it. cant wait for the sequal!
snowboarder9 chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
Great chapter. keep it up!
badwolf1 chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
Bring on the sequel! Write it, and publish it, soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
Oh, I'll be waiting for that sequel!

Great dialogues in this one. Extremely funny scenes.

Keep the good writing.
badwolf1 chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
Good chapters, a shaky explanation for why Carl was the killer, and I'm really sorry, and I hope this doesn't sound harsh, but I hated the ending. I really despised it, but I hate all endings like that. Jimmy should have just stayed dead, anyway sorry. Write another story soon! (Just not with another ending like that.)
snowboarder9 chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
Ther whole story was her dream? so wen she was in her coma-dream, she dreamt that jimmy's going to be killed?
La Moirae chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
Well, that was rather unexpected. Ah, well. I suppose I'll just supply you with my final thoughts.

I see that you chose the conventional "It was all a dream" ending for your story. While it isn't exactly the greatest way to complete a story, it was probably the best option at your disposal. The plot went pretty awry with the whole "Carl is the killer" concept, so it was probably the only suitable way to end it. However, I would advise against using this ending in the future. It's just an easy way out and, frankly, it makes the whole story seem rather pointless.

I thank you very much for the little dedication at the beginning of the chapter. For it being something so small, I was greatly flattered by it. And, just so you know, I DO have a good side, it's just very difficult to get on it. Since you are trying to take my words to heart and are using them as a way to improve your writing, you have managed to make it to my good side. When you heed a critic's words of advice, they will always appreciate you for it, trust me.

Other than that, there isn't much else to say. Fancy that! All I can tell you now is to keep working on your writing and maybe by the time you've reahced the ripe old age of fifteen, you'll be one of the greatest writers on this site. Anything can happen, right?

Your Resident Constructive Critic,

La Moirae
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
So, it was a dream... or a premonition?

Excellent chapter. Very descriptive and emotive.

Keep the good writing.
xiao-lanlan chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
i had a feeling...how cute!
howrude2u chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
OH NO! IS THAT THE END? Well, if it is, great story. I really like it...you had be confused...and still do...write more!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »