Reviews for Squirrel Trouble
Very funny.
estelgreenleaf chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Funniest one yet!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
hahahaha that is great. poor poor estel.
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wait, wait, wait, Legolas did it? OMG pure genius!

Mandanza chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Heh, he got them :P

And those rodents are scary. Either they are trained or just insane.
AlatarielZ chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
OMG! That was the funniest one of the three! I was laughing so hard that I fell out of my chair. Thanks a bunch for your humor stories they are very enjoyable! I love the surprise ending too.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Legolas! hahahahahahahaha. Oh yes I also have to say that your disclaimers are among the funniest I have ever read! Excellently hilarious story!

Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Um ... do squirrels have eight feet?

Whole gang of squirrels looking at the twins. "Gawtrybe fight! Gawtrybe fight."

Sorry, I am and advid Redwall fan along with being an avid LotR fan.
Aimme chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
ROFL! I am just L.M.A.O. Maybe you should write a sequel! MORE! more more more please?

Ingu chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Heh, aye this is one of the funniest stories I've read, loved it like all in your series. _
Daethule chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
AHH! RODENTS FROM HELL! Oh man, this is even funnier than the second one! I simply adore it! Though I must say, I live in an area of the country simply infested with squirrels (at least four go running every time you open the front door), so I know they happen to be rather timid creatures. Even the evil ones would never be bold enough to attack. But, perhaps Middle-earth squirrels were different. Living before thousands of years of Men hunting them, I suppose. Teehee.

Still, hilariously hilarious. Keep it up!

Aurehen chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Lol, this was great just like the rest of your 'Squirrel Chronicles'

I should probably stop laughing now, if my parents hear me they'll think I'm nuts.

Can't wait for more

Alenor Peredhel chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
haha! A wonderful way to start the day. Attack of the squirrels! Love it. Next time I want to get back at someone I really have remember that. I don't think I've read the previous ones, so I'm going to have a lot of fun catching up...silly twins and poor Estel. Legolas is really going to get it now when they find out. Hehehe. And I also loved their prank, and I really don't blame them for trying to escape!
Lillz chapter 1 . 5/12/2006