Reviews for Wings of the Apocalypse
adangeli chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Dear Sharim ,

Congratulations! We have received the following nomination for you:

Title (if applicable) Category Nominee

Wings of the ApocalypseAdventure Sharim

The committee has reviewed the nomination(s) and has determined it/they meet(s) our guidelines. If you accept the nomination(s), please let us know and provide (or verify) a valid email address we can use to send you your official 2014 nomination flair.

Please note: We would like to share your work on our tumblr (and other social media sites) to promote your nomination and our awards. If you do not wish us to share your work, please let us know in your acceptance email.

Not familiar with the Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards? Visit us on the web at .com.

Please reply to this message as it will help us track the nomination. Or, you may send an email to nominations , but please copy at least the first paragraph of this message into your return reply.

Sincerely,

Amara D'Angeli
Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards 2014 Committee Member
IsabellaKatherine chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
This was just a brilliant story! Such a fantastic concept & the writing was just amazing!

I would have liked to have seen a little more S/J at the end but at the same time am glad you didn't suddenly jump forward to an Epilogue where everything was fine...obviously it would take a long time for the characters to bounce back from everything that happened in the story.

I was also seriously heartbroken about Cassie, but I guess it's good that not everyone survived unscathed, adds to the story.

Overall I loved it! Am definetly adding it to my fave stories list! :-D
IsabellaKatherine chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Made the mistake of starting to read this before work...now I really don't want to go lol

It's amazing so far! Hooked me straight away, I'm only up to Ch 6 but I cannot wait to read the rest! :-)

Wonder if I can get away with reading my phone under my desk or something at work...don't think I can wait until this afternoon :P
truecadence chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
Great story telling, thank you.
Schatze8210 chapter 22 . 9/20/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for sharing it.
steadfast chapter 22 . 5/28/2011
I just re-read your wonderful story. I enjoyed it every bit as much as the first time around.
Zoser chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
I'm rereading this story and need again to tell you how much I enjoy it. It is marvelously well written.
i.m. nell chapter 22 . 9/29/2010
I really enjoyed your story! Very angsty. I was worried that Jack and Sam would whither away. Things were seeming hopeless for much of the story so that it was a bittersweet ending. Many lives lost. Many serious physical and emotional scars. But the happy-ever-after came but a little differently.
i.m. nell chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Hilarious!

"Okay," Davis said quietly. "We do it your way."

"Good," O'Neill said, nodding.

"Sir?" Walter asked hesitantly. "What exactly is your way?"

O'Neill blinked. "Carter?"
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 22 . 9/15/2009
Holy Hannah. You did a wonderful, if horrifically painful job with this. You also made me realize that I don't want to die broken and bitter either. I just need to figure out how to do that. So right now, I'm too cranky, old, bitter and broken to die. I won't even try to explain that, but be it enough said that I bear more of a resemblance to Sam Carter than just our common first name. In fact one of my nicknames is "Carter" when I launch into techno-babble as my family calls it.

As painful as this story was, and as much as it hurt me to see Cassie so maimed, it was also so hard to see the rest of this AU play out. About the only critique I might have is that Walter's last name is Harriman.

You did good.

Samantha
Holy Hannah chapter 22 . 8/11/2009
Wow, what a great story. Great action and believable personal moments. Thank you!
scifithinker chapter 22 . 6/24/2008
Masterful.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 22 . 5/30/2008
Wow. So that took me a while to read, but it was absolutely worth it! This story is really amazing. I'm a little upset about Cassie not recovering fully, and I'm really upset that Daniel is actually dead (I was hoping he hadn't really died either and would somehow show up later on) but this was still the best damn story I've read in a while! I could actually picture this happening in the show, too.

From the first chapter you had me hooked and wondering what was going on and wanting to read more. Great job!
SG1 Animal chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
A really great story! Thanks for a great read.

I couldn't stop reading it.. I sat and read it in one go!

Take Care
Bunnylass chapter 22 . 8/12/2007
That was a fantastic story, i couldn't take my eyes away from it!

And a brilliant ending too. Well done :)