Reviews for For an Instance
mystic soilder chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I find this to be a beautiful story. I loved readind this.
angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I love this story...
Jay FicLover chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Interesting. "Love is the only truth", that sounds like something Usagi would say alright.

I thought it was vital for her understanding that she had those visions about his past and future, otherwise she may have said something different... something like that we can't always be with those we love, that it wasn't his fault cause we don't choose who we fall inlove with, that she admires his strong will to resist temptation and is sure his sister would appreciate it, and not to give up cause we all have to face daily with the darkness in our hearts and prevent it from overcoming the light.

Anyway, there IS another good way for Sestuna and Usagi to interact without taking innecesary chances of disrupting canon...

For example, we all now Alexiel was doomed with an endless chain of reincarnations on Earth ending with a pinful death. We also know Princess Serenity and co. died painfully when Beryl and Metallia attacked, so it wouldn't be difficult to issue that one of Alexiel's previous reincarnations (male as well if you want) was alive in the Silver Millenium and meet her as Princess Serenity... perhaps they were even friends, and that friendship could be the reason Sestuna and Usagi are dreaming of each other now: it'd be a terrific prequel to this one-shot, don't you think?
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
i like... are you planning on adding more? if so... i look forward to reading.
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Beautiful, very very beautiful. What else can there be to say? Angel sanctuary is one of my favorites too. This was well written and you kept everyone in character (smiles) it is a hard crossover, but you were able to do this with such grace, this is so going into my favorites.