Reviews for Sapphire
illereyn chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
interesting story, though I do wonder why Surreal would take Noelle to the theatre if she knows that someone's hunting Noelle? It's such a public gathering...

And also, a stilleto here is not a shoe, but a thin knife, like the one you see on one of the versions of the cover for Tangled Webs.
milady89 chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
hey is there more to this cause this is the last chapter under this heading but the story seems to be left on a cliffhanger. so what happens next?
milady89 chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
in shadows deamon makes a point of saying that only one or two people know he is conected to surreal that he's made sure of it and in queen dorathea stats that he's a whore implying that she dosn't know surreal is also an assasin. otherwise i love it.
milady89 chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
i got the joke about the knife and the shoe i thought it was funny. and i like the story by the way very good job
piwqefjk chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
Surreal got captured (OK, I know I'm stating the obvious here). Can't wait to find out what happens next *puppy dog eyes*
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Awesome xD I love Surreal stories, and you've written one with her in it. Thankyou.
Aria Naerwyn chapter 11 . 11/15/2006
o... very cool! so, what happens now?

If you still need me to Beta for you, you have my email!

*Love'n'Hugs*
Erkith chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
Damn it! You had to end with Surreal caught... gr...
Erkith chapter 9 . 8/22/2006
ooh evil dorothea! die die die

Love that you put this surreal bait thing right after he reminds her that he won't come running to save her...
Paksennarion chapter 9 . 8/22/2006
Oh, wow! I actually gave someone an idea! Cool. Anywho, wow. This chapter was so cool. It didn't have Daemon though T.T Now you've just got to update soon. _
Paksennarion chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
Yay. You've updated! Hmm. I loved all the nice Daemoness attitude in this chapter. So far this is my favorite chapter! Is Daemon going to go all cold on some person he know's in Draega to get information and then be caught by Dorthea? You know sacrafice himself. That would be cool.

You know now you've got to put in some Dorothea searching for Daemon stuff next chapter. Tension! Anywho is Daemon's house really with Manny, 'cause if I remember right that's where she lives and he visited her once in the first book.

I like how you've got Daemon helping Noelle not because he likes her but because of something else. You also write him really well. Just as you write Surreal awesomely.

I don't really like the whole Noelle/Daemon thing you've got going on. I don't think Daemon would really umm well go for anybody untill Witch... Anywho try and update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. _
Conscience's Coward chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
Great story. One of the best I've read. I have a small complaint with how much Noelle is like Jaenelle, but as long as you don't give her ebony jewels thats fine. Please write more soon. I'm dying for another charter.
Aria Naerwyn chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
I thought Chapter 5 was really good! It shows that people (even Daemon) have many different sides to them, even if they don't show it all that often. I say Foo-wee to those who have aproblem with that! lol

This is an awesome story!

OMG! You have Lia and Jared in it from "The Invisable Ring" That's soo cool! I just finished reading that book like... 3 days ago! hehehe

so.. is there gonna be more? Need a beta? you have my addy!

*Love'n'Hugs*
Erkith chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
Weren't they viper rats not spiders?

Anyways, like the connection to The Invisible Ring. And the second last line is just so true... "oh, that explains a lot."

favourite line: "The most beautiful man in the world but can't make a decent cup of coffee." lol Surreal needs to meet Jared... remember when he dumped a whole bunch of sugar in his coffee when he found out she was an assassin?

Love the fic!

~*Erkith*~
Golden Child Gone Rogue chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
Wo Does Daemon Like Noelle I wonder lol I really enjoyed this chapter and unlike most fictions that haven't been updated in a long time this story just seemed to flow straight on :) I like the way you put in Lia and Jared and made the connection between them and Noelle I mean I had an Inkling that Noelle may be related but you held out till the last minute and executed it with a great deal of finesse :) Can't wait for the net chapter bring it on :::