Reviews for Through it All
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Sad. Usually I don't like 'rewriting' history, making it fantasy, but this was different. I often think about that, how 6 million is a lot, but 6 is a tragedy. He who does not learn from the past is doomed to repeat it. It's nice to know that another 'kid' out there also cares
phoenixqueen chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Wow! This is a very moving story. I am not Jewish, but I have always been interested in the Holocaust. I have also read Anne Frank's Diary, and I think that this is a very good version of the Holocaust from a Star Wars point of view. I really like the ending, about where Obi-Wan is reflecting on what he saw and experienced. Good job Susie!
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Ok, that was a REALLY bad idea to read this story on my part...It's just bringing back images from that TV movie you were talking about, and that was just, amazingly done...It's RARE at best for me to cry when watching something, but seeing the second part of it really impacted me. (Sure I've seen the stuff on them living in hiding, but never what the concentration camps were like for her) This was a great story with a Star Wars twist...Really an awesome job writting it. Gotta wonder if you based that girl from your story on Anne, or just the PEOPLE who went through it... wish it could have ended like that in the first place... :)
Night chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
wonderful metaphore for the holochaust, it really helps people see what happened and that it is our responsobility to make sure it never happens again.
Rina chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Cool!
ben chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
that was a very moving and touching story
Artemicion chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
That was a wonderful fic. Bravo! I never saw the movie but I read part of Anne Frank's diary and honestly, those few passages had me in tears. This was beautifully written and well written. I loved it. Keep up the good work!
Dark Eyes when logged in chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Very touching. Last year we had to do about the Holocaust in Religious Education and throughout those lessons (and today) i kept on asking myself how could this be allowed to happen? How could someone do this to all those innocent people? There is no answer...except the ramblings of a madman. That was really good.
Laura Kenobi chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
I can't believe that anyone could be so heartless... but some people are. It's very upsetting. This was a wonderful story, Susie. It really makes you think. So much pain - for what? Anne Frank was an amazing person. Thanks so much for posting! May the Force be with you! :-)
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Just read this for the third time. So powerful. This was handled so beautifully Susie. I recently saw Schindler's List for the first time, and had never seen a movie so powerful. This story continues that. Thanks so much for writing and posting it.

Obi
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
WOW! What are people thinking, when they do stuff like that?