Reviews for Kim Possible: She Could Do Anything II
Okay, I was really scared for a second there. But it's a really great story that made me cry and smile at different points
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great sequel
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
She even could save herself from making the biggest mistake of her life, as it came to Ron.

But I detect angst from more quarters than the early part of this tale. The back and forth of 'correcting' the previous ending will go on, but as a K/R fan, Yay.

Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Hmm, the thing that annoys me most about these depressing stories is how easily i can imagine them happening in the real KP universe..
Yamal chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Sniff! Sweet story, that's for sure. Nice work! _
TheRedKommie chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Kimmie Kimmie... way to change an error before it becomes a mistake.

Again, great story MrDrP
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I am so glad you turned that other one into a dream. While it is conceivable it could have happened, and made for a good story, it just seemed so completly wrong for both of them to have things end up that way.

Excellent story, man.
Norwesterner chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Having started with your "Kim Possible: The Next Generation" (which I'm still reading . . . and savoring slowly!), I thought I'd take a break and read some of your other KP stories.

Having read both parts I and II of this story, I come down in the camp of enjoying this "redemptive" ending for Kim. But I wish this second story didn't feel so "compressed". A single chapter doesn't feel long enough for this story. I preferred the way you developed Ron and Kim's reunion and second chance relationship in "The Next Generation" . . . more slowly, with more dialogue and ups and downs over a number of satisfying chapters — chapters that keep readers wondering how, perhaps more than if, it will all work out. This story though just wound up feeling a little too rushed. I can see how it does work as a single-chapter effort — but I was just left desiring more development, depth, conflict and resolution.

But actually, part I of this story does work as a nightmare dream sequence for me. I think it is useful to sometimes take readers into the nightmares of their favorite characters . . . leave them hanging with a sad and real ending (as our nightmares often leave us as we awaken) . . . and then offer them the choice of a redemptive ending with a "bonus" sequel. If they don't want a happy ending, they don't have to read the Part II — leaving the nightmare as reality for them.

But for me, I think we all deserve second chances. And I am glad you gave Kim one here.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
so shamelessly mushy

how could I not go for it?
xyzisme chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I admit I was really freaked out when I read the first story, but this is a great conclusion to it! I wish you would write a few more stories, though, where Ron was not always the one getting beat up on KP's whims and with her wanting another guy. Not that I don't like your stories, but I think Ron is actually a stronger character than that even though he feels lucky to be dating Kim.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I LOVED the last paragraph (or two lines...)! xD And I loved the whole story!

Eh, I'm reading this dreadfully captivating, yet frusturating, K/R story and this brought a smile to my face. Great, great job!

Shrike176 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Have to say this was an excellent way to end things. It was really touching to see Kim offer sacrifice so much to make things up to Ron. Not much to criticize on this one, but I do wish you would throw in a few more one shots like this.
Some1outthere chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
it's a nice one. but i like the first one better. i think Kim don't deserve Ron anymore, that's why i don't like that Ron forgive Kim so easily.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Only you could write a story, OK two stories which would keep both the K/R and the Y/R shippers or whatever they call themselves happy.

You really got me choking up on these two. Don't do that.

So remember, I've got my eye on you. (Pointing towards his eyes and then to MrDrP.
Shadowlost chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
You know, it really is an excellent story, but the more I think about it, the more this story seems like you just changing the ending to the first one because you wanted to see Ron with Kim.

You really did have something with the first one. There's something to be said about an ending where not everything comes up roses for everyone, and I think your first one had some actual artistic integrity.

I'm sorry for being harsh, but it really seems like you sold out a perfectly good story just to put Kim and Ron together.