Reviews for Shilo
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 3 . 1/23/2017
This was super sweet!

I enjoyed it a lot.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
I'm really enjoying this.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
interesting story, congratulations for your work!
chrizzle88 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
This is my favorite chapter in the story. I love it because of the summer scene with the video games. It sums up their friendship perfectly and it stays true to their characters. The whole story and all the dialogue and characters are great too. Awesome job.
neithan chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Just re-read this story. Its one of my favorites, but something really stuck out to me this time and I had to comment. The scene with Kim and her mom talking while driving down the road is just amazingly well written.

The arc of Kim's foot tapping faster and faster, then just going dead still actually had me clapping out loud. Bravo.
Reader101w chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Great story,

Kim and Ron's emotions are written out very well, as is their early love for each other.

Sometimes the jumps in time, especially in the second chapter, made the story a bit confusing. But the undertone remained strong throughout the whole story.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I've just now discovered this story and am absolutely floored by its beauty. Lots of people write stories about Kim and Ron as little kids (even I've tried my hand at it), but I don't believe it's possible to write a more beautiful, well-thought-out story than this one.

You really put a lot of thought into Ron and Kim's friendship as youngsters and tied it in to the series very well. You did it so seamlessly too. Wow.

Yes, I remember Neil Diamond's "Shilo." Beautiful song, beautiful story.
dustShadow chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
I think it's safe to say this story is one of hidden gems in the huge stack of KP fanfiction. In fact, every single event told here should simply be made canon for Kim and Ron's pre-series history.

Not only did you capture nicely all characters, with their confusion and stupid misunderstandings, but your writing style make for great reading.
saNuThGu chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
I LOVE THIS! This story is freaking AWESOME! Please update soon!
Michael Howard chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Two minor typos here:

"the lemonade picture full of rubbing alcohol"

pitcher

"as had become their own private customer, both opened the garage door"

custom

Otherwise, this was an excellent conclusion to what is not only the best pre-series representation of Kim and Ron I've ever seen, it's also in the first tier of KP fan fiction in general. And just plain terrific story telling.
Michael Howard chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Kim had noticed that in the past year Ron had only cried during action films.

Well, I was going to say the above line was the highlight of this exceptional chapter, but then you hit me with the piece recreated below:

They were alone in the house, so there were no witnesses. It had nothing to do with like liking each other. No words were passed. Yet as they kneeled on the carpet, hugging each other tightly and crying, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable silently pledged their love for each other.

Man, this is good stuff!
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Well, a season four episode informed us that Ron, and presumably Kim, have actually known Bonnie since kindergarten, but otherwise this chapter seems like a dead on perfect recreation of a moment some five years before the TV series began.

And it's also incredibly well written!
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Emotionally compelling story; chapter two even had me in tears. I like your take on Kim and Ron's feelings for each other as preteens.
bthecatslayer chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I've read this story several times, and each time, God, I just love it so much.

The heart in this story is so unbelievable, I just can't read chapter 3 w/o a tear falling.

Thank you for your work.

As a 28yo male, I thought I was the only person my age whom liked this show.

Thanks again.
CastaS chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.