Reviews for Ante Mortem
omnipotent otaku chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I can't believe I never read this before! This fic is awesome.

Eddie and Angela are so in character and I love the ending. Wonderful writing, my dear! I applaud you.
Brer Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
PErfectly in character
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I've never seen such a great fic about Eddie and Angela. I mean, they are SO In Character here, you really did managed to dig their minds and understand their ways of thinking.

The narration is excelent too. So phrases are really hitting, and they perfectly resembles the subjects of this one-shot. The only thing that bother me was that sometimes it was hard to realize whenever it was Angela's or Eddie's POV, but then again, that could be a plus for interpreting the confusion of the characters.

The ending was... special. I can't say that it is conclusive, but neither can I the opposite.

You did a really good work here _
Salem Saori chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Awesome. Completely and utterly awesome - like I commented when you posted it, this goes into my favourites straight away.

You insighted into Angela's and Eddie's minds perfectly, even and though it was short and their craziness is very different. It's not often that you see pairings like this done and yet, you made it perfectly plausible.

On a sidenote, I love the little background and details you gave in relation to their individual "otherworlds" and how they seemed to vanish away upon realizing the... importance? (maybe that's not the exact word, but we'll go with that one;) of each other.

After all, your work here is awesome, and it deserves recognition for being one of the scarce (and the first, I wouldn't be surprised) pieces dealing with this pairing so well.

Salem Saori
Phantom-Of-MEH chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
You really surprised me with this one, this may be the most serious fanfic you've ever written. And you did it really well. Now, I've never really played the Silent Hill games, just never was that interested, though I did see the movie. But my point: You did it well, and the way you wrote it, I was a bit confused with the backstory, but you made their characters really easy to understand, even for someone who had no idea who they were before now. Great job.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I was pretty surprised by the pairing. But, I guess there aren't that many humans to choose from, and two crazies might go well together.

You do their craziness very well.

At first I thought Eddie had decided not to shoot people too quickly, so that it'd be easier for him to hook up with Angela. But reading on, the problem wasn't solved just like that.

This is very interesting so far. I wonder what'll happen next.