Reviews for Sleep Away Your Sins
dragongirl5k5 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow! That waz amazing! So Good!
Ewigkeit chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
You've done a great job, and because of Marmotje I was advised of the original. The translation was lovely, but it is always diffrent to read the English fanfiction and the German one.

Particularly because I'm a 'Germanphobia', my native tongue is not my favourite, even if I don't get everything in English.

Hope you go on like that. It really is breathtaking what you have written. Maybe we'll read from each other again. Till then bye.
YamiLover chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
That was amazing! It was captivating!

You have to turn this into a full fledged stroy!

With the way you write it would be amazing!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Ek that was dark and well done though
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
0.0' WOW... That was #&*%$ ~ fantastic! That was an excruciatingly accurate picture of what Yami's personality was like in the first manga series. It wasn't quite THAT graphic, but whenever you saw Yami playing a Shadow Game it was obvious that he greatly enjoyed hurting and tormenting his prey, he even did it to Mokuba Kaiba once,sent him off the deep end by trapping him in his worst fear, and he was only a little kid...

P.S. Would you possibly consider writing another story where the others find out first hand how evil and sadistic Yami can be? Maybe a oneshot where Yami Marik gets a dose of his own medcine via Yami?

Sayonara for now o
Hydro-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
O.O! AH! The yaoi and angsty-ness!0 All so awesome! I bow to you! *bows* hm...sinfully...addicting?cool. Yami's so evil in some ways. and very addicting! like chocolate! or doughnuts!hehehe. love it all. Yami and yaoi/shounen ai is my high! (with doughnuts)
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Wow... that was really something. It's a whole new perspective to Puzzleshipping. I really liked how you used the dripping of blood. I could just imagine three drops of blood falling... makes me want to hurt Yami no Yuugi... Very good story!
Joey-lover chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
O_O woah.. 3 words, that was very deep and very dark...damn! that was like omg i dont even know! you have deffinatly left me speechless! i'd say that was great, but it was just soo much mroe then great! thats like perfection at its greatest! amazing!
tediz-leader chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
holy shit this is awesome!
The Pastmaster chapter 1 . 5/12/2006

That was some story, my friend.

It held me captive from the first and to the last 'Drip...'

I am intrigued how some can write like this and you should take great pride in this extraordinary work. I bow before you and you accomplishment, my friend. This was talented