Reviews for I'm Not That Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
My Mom from Royslady51 who has posted her review already: What kind of an utter and despicable coward deliberately makes sure she can't be located or reported just to make a remark like that? My recommendation to this wonderful storyteller that made me want a longer story, is to remove your so-called 'review' ASAP and write you off as a total waste of space.
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
If you don't continue this, I just may have to invite the rest of the readership to help me arrange to have you stuffed naked into a rather small wooden box and taken to Hawaii...to be dropping into a live volcano...in lieu of comment.
My mom chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Go fuck your self
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Adele's song 'Someone like You' came on at the same time I started to read this and I was lost. Your beautiful words and emotions mixed with hers made me cry. Which is saying something, so well done! x
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
She is and always will be his girl.
writtingintheclouds chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
ok im a huge wicked and doctor who fan so i loved this story. it is amazing and you are an awesome author.
DoctorsCompanionLela chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I'm melting! That was fantastic!

lela
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Aw! Great story!
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was sweet. I always felt that when the Doctor left to save Reinette without a way to come back was kind of cold. I always wanted to see the fallout from that. I really liked it!
yo chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You're recieving an award for the first fanfic I've read up to this point over 10 words (that's from page 200 to page 129) that actually made me cry.

It was just sappy, and having just listened to that song probably didn't help.

I hate Reinette.

kitsunealyc chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Followed over here from your alert on my story. This is a lovely one-shot. I especially like the way Rose won't let him apologize to her for being what he is. I look forward to reading your other Doctor stuff.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Very sweet, love the end
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Fantastic fic good job.
Purple-Rosie chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
((squeels)) ADORABLE!
Strange Principles chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Beautiful. this fic and the other I have read just do not cease to amaze me. The way you pointed out that no one HAD ever shouted at him like she was, or anything like that; it was wonderful. And the ending was so happy. I would say it was perfect... but personally I think perfection is an imperfection :D The last line just IS the Doctor. And as much as I love DT (best Doctor ever) I'm so glad you mentioned CE, because we never really see in the series bits where Rose might miss his 9th regeneration. So not only was this enlightening, it really captured the moment. I could almost imagine watching it all in my head; that was how good it was!

Well done and thank you,

SP