Reviews for The Chaos Never Known
Anon chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
It's been EIGHT YEARS ALREADY!
Plz update this story is the best.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 17 . 6/3/2011
COME ON YOU HAVE TO FINISH YOUR STORY QUICK, IT'S REALLY GOODD:
zyrleina chapter 17 . 11/12/2010
i lov this one who knows what will be tails's power OH PLEASE MAKE MORE OH AND VERY NICE GOB GOOD BY.
zyrleina chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
that was pretty good i like the end were u put a cliffy very nice alright by
zyrleina chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
very nice story but what happen to tails what was that explosone OMG did tails unleash his chaos powers well see you later i'm going to watch the next story OH before i go i liked when tails got all mad you rarly see that happen OK BY.
bloodsolder chapter 17 . 5/11/2010
love the story you need to update soon man this story is great
Teen preacher chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
UPDATE! i am really about to murder some puppies here! UPDATE on this awesome totaly fantastic story!
Kung Fu Squirrel chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
Aside from the various grammatical and occasional typos this is quite a good story. I don't know if you're still out there, but I do hope you conclude this story. It deserves and ending.
shadow zombie chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
great fic wish there were more chapters
Ashley Umbreon chapter 17 . 6/1/2008
This is one of the best written stories I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work and update soon PLZ! Or I will use my Air-blade on you! (Readers of my new fic should be able to find out what I'm talking about. 8D) Yay advertisements!
KyoKirioire chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hey. I like it. Although I though tails was 8 and couldnt 8 year olds not really write in a journal yet. Oh well... So Message me. I tried to message you but it didnt work. Oh its Matt from 9th grade.
CarleeAnnieLoL chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Need Story...UPDATE KNOW YOU SILLY LITTLE CRAZY GIRL!...Hope you under stood my last review buut...Will threat with fluffy,rabied infested,cute but deadly chipmunks if you do not UPDATE!
CarleeAnnieLoL chapter 17 . 12/31/2007
SWEET STORY! I love stories that involve Shadow and Tails together...NOT like that together but as friends!...I LOVE SUGER!

Your not alone!

CarleeAnnieLoL
DR2334 chapter 17 . 12/17/2007
keep going i love this story of yours
Foxpad chapter 17 . 10/5/2007
Please update soon... this is a great story D: a REALLY great story.