Reviews for Forgotten
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
it's so sad. she remembers him once he's gone.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
It was downright depressing.

I think, towards the end, you should have added a little more description. It all happened rather suddenly...almost out of nowhere. But it was still pretty good, nonetheless.
MoD366 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I really liked that story, although Taichi decided to end his live 'cause of Sora not remembering... I'm really sorry for him that he didn't wait 'till he met her on Christmas Day, when she finally remembered.
Zephyr of the Shadows chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
despite its somewhat tragic ending, it was good, though i do wish tai and sora got together. also as i was reading your reviews i read the one by JyouraKoumi. When they wrote that review they were either drunk or stoned, and im not even sure they read this story. anyway keep up the good work
Digimaniac chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
It's my day for reviewing (I go around and review everything I like), and I'm not quite sure did I review this one, because it takes 24h for review to appear and I can't wait that long to check out. If I didn't:

It's so sad and great, I loved it!

And If I did you don't mind more compliments, do you?
Gurhur chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
wow... it was really good. why was he dying anyway? i don't get it. but still, it was nice. hope you write more stories like this one!
LaurynHill chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I thought it was great! Except for you know, the end when Sora remembers and Taichi is dead (right?) Sad :'(
Courage Sun chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Aw...That ROCKED! I LUVED IT!, but I gotta make sure that I got this right...Tai...died right? lol, god I'm slow today _, why...I have no clue. Might have somethin to do with this chocolate cake I'm eatin. And speakin of which YOU DESERVE A BIG COOKIE! I LUV THIS FIC! so sad _. *puts in favorites* LATERZ!

P.S. don't listen to anything JyouraKoumi says, he says the same stuff to me *rolls eyes* it's really immature and gets old after a while _~
Flarie Hanami chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I loved it! It was sad in some areas and in others It left a alot of joy. It reminds me that we somtimes can't take things for granted and we sometimes loose sight of things. I only wish this fic could have lasted a little longer but like memories, sometimes that hope can only be but a memory.
nickygirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
this is really really good. i'm not the biggest taiora fan...but this is really good. again...really good.

love always

nickygirl
The Unknown chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Nice story. Just a word of advice thought, you might want to look out for this guy named JyouraKoumi, he's a really crazy flamer who likes to make trouble. He also calls himself KoumiLoccness. I'm trying to warn fellow authors about this guy because he's making a lot of people mad.