Reviews for Chrysanthemums
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
MY FEELS
I AM DROWNING IN THEM
Seriously though, this was honest to God beautiful. I love how bittersweet it is. You're a fantastic writer!
PotatoLizard chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
WTF IS WITH CHAPTER 5 WHY DID YOU DO THAT WTF
Also, THE FEELS IN CHAPTER 9 GODAMMIT WHY DID YOU MAKE THAT A THING THAT SHOULD NEVER BE A THING THE FEELS
Thanks for the fic and I apologize for my caps and feels XD Your fics are always good even though they have feels :D
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Loved the entire series (okay, not so much when Tenten had to kill both of them)... Love your descriptions, so vivid and concise. Love the bittersweetness of it all, and the fluff, and tension, and the general theme of love through all of these.

I want to write like you but I can't bring myself to put them through so much hurt :( (will settle for humor and embarrassment, lol)
I love your writing style, the words you choose, the scenes you paint.

Thank you for writing, and sharing :) Hope you're doing well, wherever you are!
ten chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
this is still beautiful, I hope you write more
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Ah gosh. Beautiful and sad and gosh darn it oh so right!
Emmaya chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
This is so beautiful... I love it. This is also not one of those "they get married, have 10 kids, live happily ever after, hey look a rainbow!" kind of stories (even though i like those too XD) This is a great story for those two. keep making fics! they are wonderful!
Afriel chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Hm, not really sure how it fits the theme but this one is definitely one of my favourites on this series so far (And I *will* get around to reviewing everything! Eventually.) Cause one of my favourite aspects of Tenten is the way she always strives to improve herself. (yay Team Gai!)

I think this variant of the myth is nice and it does fit this piece best, but my favourite version is the one where his wife secretly removes one of the arrows from Hou Yi's quiver to ensure at least one sun remains for the earth.

And the extended metaphor is really sweet. Strangely enough I remember in the myth the 10 suns stay in a golden tree (?) at night and then they take turns to travel the earth the next morning.
plathgirl chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Oh my god.

Reading this has been an emotional roller coaster: I was floating happily on the fluff before I started sobbing hysterically when I read the absolutely exquisite tearjerkers like Chrysanthemums, A Gentle Precipice, and Reminiscence and Perfection just to name a few. It has been an absolute pleasure to read your work: your prose is hauntingly beautiful and lyrical and the descriptions are so amazing I want to hoard them away and reread them over and over again. You've made me fall in love with Neji/Ten and Team Gai all over again; for that, I can never thank you enough.

Fantastic work!

-pg
plathgirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Holy crap, my heart should not be hurting this much after reading this. The raw pain and heartbreak is so real and sharp here, reading it was almost painful (in a good way). And it did surprise me that Tenten was the one who pulled away instead of Neji, but I like how you characterized Tenten here. It felt truer, more faithful to her personality. Thank you for writing and sharing this! I can't wait to work my way through the next few installments!

-pg
animesweetie101 chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Beautiful. Realistically beautiful.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Bittersweet, but beautiful all the same. :)

Keep writing!

M.I.
dreaming.sapphire chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
I really, really liked this piece, especially how dark and pessimistic, yet optimistic, it was. I love how Neji and Tenten don't need marriage to stay together, because love is enough to them. Marriage is overrated anyway. XD And I also love how sad it was. :o But I do love the happiness you managed to squeeze in there. Love it!
Toboe LoneWolf chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Sane response: That was beautiful and heartbreaking and so utterly realistic (logic in Narutoverse? what?)

Not as sane response: there are teaaaaaaars in my eyes dammit and I'm eating ice cream because of this (okay not really it's unseasonably warm over here) I am going to watch ponies and play video games to pretend reality doesn't exist (okay I always do that)

Ending: loling over proposing failure Neji, crying over omigod Tenten DIES, no wait i see what u did thar they died the ninja version of holding hands together. And the marriage.

(I apologize for the lack of coherence. I read this just after waking up from my third nap of the day and was determined to review despite brain fuzz, because this fic is awesome and inspired me to be productive for the uh, last three hours of a normal day)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
*Sniffles* Awww...Sad, a tad confusing, but a work of art in general!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Your writing is breathtakingly beautiful. The way you weave words and phrases together almost makes me feel like a little part of myself is floating... Anyways - that was absolutely amazing! The dialogue is sparse, but every word that is said between Neji and Tenten actually counts. And I love the little details that you tie in, like the chysanthmum petals and Tenten's white hair ribbons. You are truly a wonderful writer!