Reviews for Kagome's Decision
InuLuna19 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Label it tragedy damnit. now I am crying.
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
SO SAD, BUT SO DAMN GOOD
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
*sob sob sob* So...sad D'x I LOVE IT THOUGH.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
good story
Isabella Courtney chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This story was so sad

great jod though
Xxanime'obcessedxX chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
holy friekin crap!

the past fukin 3 stories i read included kagomes death! WTF!

ah, im all friekin depressed now.

like 5 minutes ago, i was all happy, n' stuff.

/sighs.

owell

its a good story, i just hate endings like that.

i love the happily-ever-after endings.

haha, my world is a fairytale.
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
*pouts* So sad. Yep, you made me cry. I didn't bawl forever thank goodness as I'm in the library, and no one wants people giving them strange looks. o Blessed be. -The Aqua Mirror?
aya143 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
im almost in tears too. that was beautifully written
Omen Hart chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Konnichiwa Hime-chan. A wonderful sad love story, very good job. There are only a few things i have to point out and if you could change them it would be nice. One thing; the part where kagome-san gets Stabbed in the heart must be changed to actually fit the story better. If one gets stabbed in the heart, one dies immidiately. So after kagome is stabbed in the heart it doesn't make sense that she still lives for even a few moments after.

Lets see... U should change "a blood offering"-Quote to: "A life offering" because it makes me think that she could just like cut her wrist or something and give up a little bit of blood. This one is minor so you don't have to change it, it fits either way.

Hmm... i think thats all of the suggestions i had. But again, love the story. It was quite moving. Keep it up Hime-chan! :P
carolithusa28 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
sobbing and sobbing again oh i love the story it was really a nice a story it has a proper ending like no other stories that has no proper ending it is ok sobbing and crying
Fallen chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Oh my god! I hate you! You made me start crying lol

Other than that it was good.:D
SongforZula chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
wow i nearly cried ! but it was rele sad cos kagome and inuyasha died.. but still i was happy that dey told each other how they feel .. anyways yeh thats all i want to say .. its great . kip the good work .

x-x-x

lovatfirstsight
Total Cheer Cutie chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
aw! It was so sad! But cute beyond belief just the same.
Jesslca chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Omigod, they didn't have enough time! There wasn't enough time! You made me cry! OMG so so so sad!

Although it was truly depressing, you did write it very well. It wasn't a whole lot of ridiculous moping stuff, it is a story which made sense. Great job! :)
inlove-witha-halfdemon chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
OMG, WHAT A SAD STORY. I LITERALY CRIED WHILE READING THIS, I'M SERIOUS. I STILL HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES. I COULD NEVER BRING MYSELF TO WRITTING SOMEHTING SO SAD. GOD.

(tears ruining vision, can't write anymore, now tears are running down cheeks, sobs...)

~inlove-witha-halfdemon