Reviews for Marie Antoinette
please update
jp forevr chapter 1 . 7/3
suspence is killing update.
susannahblack19 chapter 10 . 4/6
Hey your story is so good! I was hoping to see it had been updated when I visited again today, no matter - I read the whole thing over again. It captured my heart like it did the first time! I can't wait for when you next update - good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
it is am amazing the characterization of about james breaks my soon please..
Meme0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
When I found you on , I immediately thought I have to have to have to send you a message.
I have been a follower of your stories on mugglenet fanfiction for a very long time, but never realized that you're updating somewhere else, and I must say I was so excited to see that Marie-Antiinette actually reached chapter 10 on here. I had just started rereading the story and love it just as much as when I did the first time, if not more.
I understand that you're focusing on The Song of the Trees, which I think I'll go back to and retread too, and I'm very excited to see that you had a rather recent update to that story, but I hope that one day you'll come back to Marie-Antoinette and continue it; it is one of my favorite stories that I've ever read.

Thank you for being you, and writing such wonderful stories,
Mays.
Lazov chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Oh bloody fuck, I'm glad this hasn't been continued. I don't think I could honestly keep reading about how Lily and Harry keep on suffering and even though MA isn't responsible directly for it, I can't help but feel resentment for her.

This whole world is just too damn bleak, too depressing. I honestly wonder how writers have it in them to write such downtrodden situations and endure writing more about it.
Sammi chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
An update as a nice little Christmas present to your devoted readers would be ever so nice:)
purple sky always chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
I think that Marie-Antoinette does deserve some happiness, but I hate the idea that she is replacing Lily and Harry in James' life. Maybe try pairing her with Sirius Black.
Leiyran chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Oh god. PLEASE update soon. I think this is one of the best fics I've read in months.
Savannah's Angels chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I really hope you continue with the story. I always love stories with different plots then what is usually seen. Hope you update soon.
Jimmy Jazz chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Well, well, well, Tiny Tam! Looks like you have forgotten the common curtisy of replying to the people who take precious time out of their busy day to review, and request the Beta posision! Seeing as you have not deemed it necessary to reply to my request, I cannot help but to be a little angry. Frankly, I think it's sort of rude, you know, and that's that. Thanks for the chitty chat. But, from ramble rant to ramble rant. I bet you feel good, having your placements in the DLP community. Giovani writes cool stories too, and he ain't in here.

Regards,
Jeffrey Alexander's political advicer.
Talomor chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Yeay, update!
This has such subtle, dark undertones - what's up with that garden? Who was the first owner/builder of that place again? These new developments are intriguing.
Saelia chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Hi,

I normally don't leave reviews, but I just wanted to let you know how exceptional your story is. All too often, stories have this sense of removal from reality. It's rare to find such quality. I love how human all the characters seem, how relatable even though they are in a world so different from our own. Your prose and plot is wonderful - the former, lyrical in a concise, understated way I appreciate so much as a reader - as well. You deserve so many more reviews than you've gotten; this is better than many pieces of published work I've read, let alone on FF. Thank you for writing, and I eagerly await your next update!
Jimmy Jazz chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
The plot thickens... Wonder where this will go. And by the way, Tiny Tam, I would love to be your personal beta. If that could be arranged, I would be eternally grateful. Contact me at [[WARNING: This e-mail-address has been removed due to guidelines!]] Thanks again for this plot-filled joyride!

Yours sincerely
Jeffrey Alexander's former political advicer, Jimmy Jazz.
punttooblivion chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
It was nice to see this story being updated. This is the only story of its kind that I follow and its because of how well written it is.