Reviews for Marie Antoinette
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/31
its a shame that voldie won, i wonder if james gave up or is taking covert action?
it is an amazing story.i read it years back and then several times.I loves james potter in general and your james is likable considering his grief and is is both intelligent and smart enough not to show it acting as the little girl.I would like to know about lily more such a jily shipper it breaks my heart to admit it but i like james-marie evenif it feels all there is so little of sirius?Even though bella rudolph cissy lucy n others are good read there should be more sirius he being the best friend and all shouldnt he support james more? The family tension will be interesting is trouble in malfoy paradise,right? Please update..i need to know the full story and als final year med student just a month away from the big exams!just that you should know how hooked i am to your story.
VictoryNike chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Damn, this is good so far. I can't tell you how captivated I have been with this story. When I first read it a couple years back, I thought about it day and night as I snuck chapters between schoolwork and work. Coming back to it today, and seeing a new chapter has been the best thing ever. Your writing is cohesive and clairvoyant. Marie-Antoinette is a complex and well-written character, simultaneously strong and vulnerable, and a fresh narrative and interesting perspective to this story as a whole. I absolutely need to read some more of this story. It is too good not to continue. You are a talented writer and I am not even kidding when I say this is some of the best fanfiction I have ever read, and I've read a lot of fanfiction. Please, if it is at all possible, update and continue this story.

Lastly, thank you so much for writing this in the first place. Its a great perspective and I can't wait to see what happens next.
ChocolateChipFudgeyCookie chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
I first read this years ago, and imagine my delight when I found this again with two new chapters! Your plot is original, and I love your style of writing, it kept me hooked right up till the end of chapter ten when I, to my despair, saw there was no more to be read. Marie for me is a highly likeable heroine - I like how intelligent she actually is beneath the facade and I'm anxious to see what happens when Dumbledore gets things into motion and she has to (presumably) choose sides. I admit I would like to see more Sirius/Marie interaction, because I just have a feeling that James/Marie was a sunken ship from the beginning, and whatever happened in the hut was some strange magical force never to be repeated.

Thank you again for such a lovely story - I know it's been two years since your last update, but I will remain forever in hope for another chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
please update
jp forevr chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
suspence is killing update.
susannahblack19 chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
Hey your story is so good! I was hoping to see it had been updated when I visited again today, no matter - I read the whole thing over again. It captured my heart like it did the first time! I can't wait for when you next update - good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
it is am amazing the characterization of about james breaks my soon please..
Meme0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
When I found you on , I immediately thought I have to have to have to send you a message.
I have been a follower of your stories on mugglenet fanfiction for a very long time, but never realized that you're updating somewhere else, and I must say I was so excited to see that Marie-Antiinette actually reached chapter 10 on here. I had just started rereading the story and love it just as much as when I did the first time, if not more.
I understand that you're focusing on The Song of the Trees, which I think I'll go back to and retread too, and I'm very excited to see that you had a rather recent update to that story, but I hope that one day you'll come back to Marie-Antoinette and continue it; it is one of my favorite stories that I've ever read.

Thank you for being you, and writing such wonderful stories,
Mays.
Lazov chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Oh bloody fuck, I'm glad this hasn't been continued. I don't think I could honestly keep reading about how Lily and Harry keep on suffering and even though MA isn't responsible directly for it, I can't help but feel resentment for her.

This whole world is just too damn bleak, too depressing. I honestly wonder how writers have it in them to write such downtrodden situations and endure writing more about it.
Sammi chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
An update as a nice little Christmas present to your devoted readers would be ever so nice:)
purple sky always chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
I think that Marie-Antoinette does deserve some happiness, but I hate the idea that she is replacing Lily and Harry in James' life. Maybe try pairing her with Sirius Black.
Leiyran chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Oh god. PLEASE update soon. I think this is one of the best fics I've read in months.
Savannah's Angels chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I really hope you continue with the story. I always love stories with different plots then what is usually seen. Hope you update soon.
Jimmy Jazz chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Well, well, well, Tiny Tam! Looks like you have forgotten the common curtisy of replying to the people who take precious time out of their busy day to review, and request the Beta posision! Seeing as you have not deemed it necessary to reply to my request, I cannot help but to be a little angry. Frankly, I think it's sort of rude, you know, and that's that. Thanks for the chitty chat. But, from ramble rant to ramble rant. I bet you feel good, having your placements in the DLP community. Giovani writes cool stories too, and he ain't in here.

Regards,
Jeffrey Alexander's political advicer.