Reviews for A Committed Ripperologist
Dracaspina chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Yah know, I do believe there is enough evidence in the show to assert that Nine has a weakness for corsets.
Julibellule chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
Squweeee! Love
Julibellule chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
So beautiful. I am really glad this happened and desperatly wanted to quote those last sentences on thedalektables but that would've been a major spoiler wouln't it. Beautifully written.
Julibellule chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
This is so sad. Poor Doctor.. no. I'm not crying. I wish she won't have to forget. What doesn't kill us only make us stronger... ah, maybe not everything, though. It might be better if she forgets after all.
Julibellule chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
Still here! I need to breathe. Some air.. someone give me some air. What will happen to Rose? And why 'Time Lord'?
Julibellule chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
Oh my God. Oh my God. This story is awesome. I'm reccing it to all my fanfiction reading friends right now, even if I don't even know how it ends yet. This is GOOD. How do you get us to hang to every word like that? It's really late and I have to go to sleep, but how could I? What will happen to poor Jackie and Rose?
Julibellule chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
Aaaah! I'm so excited! You have such an entrancing way to write that pulls us right into the story. I feel like doing a whole lot of reserch on Jack the Ripper, now. He only killed 6 women? I thought it was a lot more.
Julibellule chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Oh wow! This is so beautifully written. I think I stopped breathing there. Can't wait to see what will happen.
Julibellule chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Oh this is cute. Are they already in a relationship? They seem so at ease with each other.. probably not since he ask about Mickey being in her room. Still cute ')
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
yay Nine Rose...not enough of them in my opinion, particularly in depth stories with action adventure and all that other stuff in between anyway. Also greatly enjoyed the twist with Susan too and Mickey proving himself too. My only slightly negative comment is that there were scenes which were horribly soppy...the scene in the medbay after Rose woke up was like something out of a over the top mills and boon novel.
lovefromyourginger chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Okay, that was adorable. You rock! I'm very happy now! Thank you!

Keep it up!
Ayjah chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
Terrific story!
zamorabaggins chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
Really, really excellent! A nice blend of adventure, romance and darkness. Well written, good flow, a bit of a fairytale ending, but satisfying. Thanks
lilasian155 chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
i LOVED this story! it kept me on the edge of my seat and i enjoyed the relationship between Mickey and the Doctor!
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
Just read this from chapter 1 straightt through and think you should stand up and take a bow. A strong plot full of adventure, drama, angst and romance. The reader cannot help be be pleased. A fantastic meshing of history and scifi. Standing ovation here!.