Reviews for A Committed Ripperologist
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
yay Nine Rose...not enough of them in my opinion, particularly in depth stories with action adventure and all that other stuff in between anyway. Also greatly enjoyed the twist with Susan too and Mickey proving himself too. My only slightly negative comment is that there were scenes which were horribly soppy...the scene in the medbay after Rose woke up was like something out of a over the top mills and boon novel.
lovefromyourginger chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Okay, that was adorable. You rock! I'm very happy now! Thank you!

Keep it up!
Ayjah chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
Terrific story!
zamorabaggins chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
Really, really excellent! A nice blend of adventure, romance and darkness. Well written, good flow, a bit of a fairytale ending, but satisfying. Thanks
lilasian155 chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
i LOVED this story! it kept me on the edge of my seat and i enjoyed the relationship between Mickey and the Doctor!
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
Just read this from chapter 1 straightt through and think you should stand up and take a bow. A strong plot full of adventure, drama, angst and romance. The reader cannot help be be pleased. A fantastic meshing of history and scifi. Standing ovation here!.
12345jj chapter 12 . 4/25/2009
i loved this. so cute how they have a daughter:) and really sad too.
DoctorsCompanionLela chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Can you do me a favor and start writing scripts for Doctor Who? Okay, maybe not sense it is a family show. Oh! I know! Torchwood! Please!

haha. Anyway, fantastic story. (as always) keep up the great work.

Black Alya Wolf chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
Absolutely love the epilogue; good stuff. I like the 'Vegas' bit, too; made me laugh. Great having Mickey and the Doctor being the best of friends now - kinda cool that way, cuz I like Mickey when he isn't being a jealous or self-pitying prick.

"Commited Egyptologist" - perfect ending! Their kid's name made me smile, too.

Cheers (and thanks for sharing),

Dame-Rose-Smith chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
aww... such a great fic well done you should be proud! it was sweet and horrific in different bits! umm... i liked thewway you made it years on bringing in the 10th doctor.

i've added you as favourite author.
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
Great fic, really enjoyed it, i like how you gave the doctor a name

Jayeliwood chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
I think that was an excelent story... read the whole thing through... stayed up until 1 in the morning to do so. I loved how you added the regeneration in the end. Lovely touch. Kudos
Galaen chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
As a series story, I think this is marvelous. I hope you continue!
this account will be dead soon chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
sevanderslice chapter 12 . 2/27/2007
this is the first time I've read your story and I was wonderfully surprised! It was really nice. I love the 9th Doctor he is so angsty. Also loved the end where you have the 10th doctor and her married. Love the little girl's name. Great job.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »