Reviews for Love Is
TwilightPrncss chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Ha! I knew it was azula, although the whole Zuko killing Sokka is strange...
TwilightPrncss chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
That's really sad... I hope it was just a bad dream :(
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Awww, Aang crying and the doctor tearing up :(

I wonder what happened to her...I love how I can visualize everything that's happening :)
xMeaninglessxDiversionx chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
I plan on favorite-ing this story as soon as I pend this review.

I love Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I must say... you did quite an amazing job with this story, Miss Liselle. I've read a few others of yours, some of the songfics, and I've instantly become a big fan of your writing. You're very good with descriptions and with words, and your stories easily paint a picture in my mind when I read it. I can't wait to read more of your work.

-October;
tmntlover2013 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Good job on the story except HOW DEAR YOU KILL SOKKA, he was my third favorite person, I liked him because he always acted stupied and it was fuuny, oh well anyway good story.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
that was really sweet, good job. do you have any plans for a lemon?
cruciolicous chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
hm...i know u didnt write this story, but just to express my opinion, i dont think ANYONE would be smiling after a situation like that, so it just seemed a little unproportional to have aang smile evily and wat not. but anyway i think i think its good so far ).
jliljj chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
you probly dont give a rats ass abut what i say but that has everything needed to make a good story so i just hope your writhiung is going well :)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Finally the *beep* gets what she deserves. Sorry for my language, but there's no better word for Azula at this point.

Very nice story, especially with the confession and the battle.
Deliahgirl chapter 6 . 10/20/2006
that was very good! I feel really bad that Sokka died. But love how Aang and Katara are alone! please update!
Lady.Meister chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
You really did a great job ending this-

Thanks for the 'save.'

. .
dragen95 chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
huh i wondered were sakka went
Lady.Meister chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
Nicely done, a bit short, but I'm not one to talk when it comes to this story... heh-heh. I'll be eagerly awaiting the ending...
Lady.Meister chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
I liked it. Nice pick up-
Calicy chapter 3 . 5/12/2006