Reviews for Chaos Comes in All Sizes
The QAS chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
That was awesome. I was sure it'd be Cartman, but the fact that it was Butters just made it even better
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Holy crud, that was hysterical! Ethan running into Professor Chaos! Oh, man this story was insane! You got all the South Park stuff spot on! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Warped, but so well done.

Keep on writing.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I thought that only Cartman would be a follower of Chaos. I don't really watch this, but it's a cute story. I enjoyed it.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
The reason why you don't do subs in magic- you never know what you are going to get and the magic forces of the world are more snooty than an inbred Persian.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Update TMW, LTW, and OFNL.
Lady Irish Rose chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Strange, I would have thought the spell would have led Ethan to Cartman, since he's the true manipulative, brilliant little bastard of South Park. Still, this was a very intersting one shot, especially since it was crossed with South Park of all things.

Kudos!
Verse Chorus Verse chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Interesting idea, very interesting. Wouldn't Kenny be more of a source for chaos than Butters would be though? I mean he's dead, he's alive. You gotta wonder what the hell happens inbetween.
James Beston chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
That was absolutely hilarious! I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Your story was extremely well written and laid out. I also noticed that you kept everyone in true form. A question though, was that episode of S.P. the one where theyd dressed up as super ninjas? I love that one! Keep up the good work.
Aynot chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Cute, really cute.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
rotflmfao! ! ! I cannot believe how funny this is! ! !
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Yes, you do need help! But then, obviously so do I 'cos this had me giggling like a drugged out hippy ! (Oh God, please don't let Cartman hear me say that!)