Reviews for Backfire
kkfanfiction99 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
You should continue with what happens when Sasuke comes for her!
Good Job
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Hoe 'bout right after him putting finger in her vagina then after that he should shove his tounge in her core
young kagome chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I would have loved to see how sasuke reacted when he found out what happened between the two. Ah well, you did an alright job. Keep working on your skills and you'll be good.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
A really great story:)
Just Kiga chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love this story, it is fantastic. :) I love how Itachi is portrayed in this. Sad though, I want them together.
Silence Messiah chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Dear Mikami,

I have not received any response to my last e-mail, where I specified my intentions of finally translating your stories, for you had given me permission some years ago.
I intended to let you know that I would be posting the first of them on my account (I started with “Backfire”), which I finally finished. You may want to acknowledge it on your profile or not (that’s up to you ;)).
I have given you proper credit on the summary and by translating your notes (always stating that those are yours) and linking your original on my profile. Need to say that your work has been such a discovering for many people on the Spanish fandom and that I have really enjoyed translating it. You know, you have a way with words…
Thank you very much again for letting me translate your stuff. The next translation project will be “A Last Request”!

Yours sincerely,
Silence Messiah.
Skyrere chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
very nicely done. I liked getting into Itachi's head where he's not a total emotional dweeb, or a totally emotionless sociopath. :D
Great job.
very nice on the seduction too.
Delicate Desires chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Oh wow! Great story!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Oh god, he left. Really, i knew it would happen );
Silence Messiah chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Dear Mikami,

I’m writing to you in regard to my desire to translate your fanfics, starting with your wonderful story, Backfire, whose first chapter I have already posted on my site (always giving you the credit). I e-mailed you some time ago, but due to personal circumstances I was not capable of being up to date with my commitments. I had to quit for a long period of time.
Now I intend to gain your approval again. As I told you long time ago, I would translate into Spanish, for I am a certified EnglishSpanish translator and one of my specialties lies just in the literary field.

Yours sincerely,
Silence M.
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I like it. Its good. Will there be a sequel?
Tenshi no Shiine chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Very well written
Hana-Taisho chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
*claps*

wonderful ending! everyone wins in someway.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
*nukenin, not mukenin. Mmmm... Itachi.
LittleOdessa chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Magnificent. I read this years ago, probably during it's original posting. I enjoyed it then and was pleased to read it again. You definitely have a way with words and, as I am sure it did then, it certainly got my blood flowing now. I hope to be able to capture the growing arousal and the passion of the act as you have.

Thank you.