Reviews for Backfire
NtheRuF chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Ah... yes... in response to your AN at the end about a sequel, I completely understand. And am perfectly fine with letting it linger. But then I've come to that skill reading fanfiction, lol with all the truly unfinished fics's. I'm not complaining! Who can complain when being blessed with free limitless access to endless imaginings?! But in response to your thoughts on leaving it where it is and how open the possibilities are from this point forward not only here but in life as well. It's mind boggling and sometimes (although rarely unfortunately) beyond epic what some couples would cease upon and make magnificent, of both the tragedy and the triumphs of the situation, while others would render it all completely void of all hope for beauty. The outcomes are as varied and endless in detail and possibilities as the individuals who inhabit them. I think that is one of the things that make fanfiction so popular and amazing and constantly alive and evolving. The stories have the limitless possibilities. Sure trends start and there is a clear theme that flows mainstream as artists and writers and readers alike are all influenced by each other but there is also those moments of masterpiece! So thank you for leaving the possibilities wide open for us to contemplate and imagine! And thank you for a lovely time!
Hey, I just had a really fun idea... wouldn't it be interesting for a writer to purposefully write a fic and leave it next phase open and ask readers and fellow writers to write their version of the next chapter or even balance of the story? It would be so fun to see all the variety of what everyone comes up with!
amihani chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
It was a well written piece, kudos!
Sunshinejules873 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
5/5 stars easy. Perfect concept of characters . It was realistic and sexy and you could feel the emotions they poured out ! Awesome !
Uchiha Misaki chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Good story
Matrjoschka-Sama chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Hey,

really great One-Shot. I think you described everything great and I really loved reading it.
I really need to say it would be cool if there was a Sequel or something. It's really interesting to know what happens after that. There are many things that could happen and it's really interesting :-D
becauseambatman1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Awe that was fantastic! I would love to know what happens next... :3
kkfanfiction99 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
You should continue with what happens when Sasuke comes for her!
Good Job
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Hoe 'bout right after him putting finger in her vagina then after that he should shove his tounge in her core
young kagome chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I would have loved to see how sasuke reacted when he found out what happened between the two. Ah well, you did an alright job. Keep working on your skills and you'll be good.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
A really great story:)
Just Kiga chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love this story, it is fantastic. :) I love how Itachi is portrayed in this. Sad though, I want them together.
Silence Messiah chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Dear Mikami,

I have not received any response to my last e-mail, where I specified my intentions of finally translating your stories, for you had given me permission some years ago.
I intended to let you know that I would be posting the first of them on my account (I started with “Backfire”), which I finally finished. You may want to acknowledge it on your profile or not (that’s up to you ;)).
I have given you proper credit on the summary and by translating your notes (always stating that those are yours) and linking your original on my profile. Need to say that your work has been such a discovering for many people on the Spanish fandom and that I have really enjoyed translating it. You know, you have a way with words…
Thank you very much again for letting me translate your stuff. The next translation project will be “A Last Request”!

Yours sincerely,
Silence Messiah.
Skyrere chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
very nicely done. I liked getting into Itachi's head where he's not a total emotional dweeb, or a totally emotionless sociopath. :D
Great job.
very nice on the seduction too.
Delicate Desires chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Oh wow! Great story!
Kahli Hime chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Oh god, he left. Really, i knew it would happen );