Reviews for Blood in the Bathroom
Darkness-InA-Ninja chapter 9 . 8/14
Oh my gosh I can't believe it just stopped. I really do hope you continue this story cause it's so beautiful. Poor Zack and Cody :(
AppleSpongeCake chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
Please continue this fic.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 6 . 2/4/2016
Fuck Cody.
Eva chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
I liked this story pls update soon
white tiger freak chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
WOW! Did you really have to do that!?
iJazzerBright chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
OMG! I didn't expect Maddie to die :'(. PLEASE update, I love this story so much! You are such a good writer!
usuihentai727 chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Oh god. Zack is so cute. Poor him...

Please continue! I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
tslteenwolfandppllover19 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
CONTINUE!1
Aideen Rathnait chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Really? You're just going to stop there? That's low...
EndlessSugar chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
This story sounds very OOC but it is really interesting, this is my first time reading a suite life of zack and Cody.
Fraying Threads chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Come on! Anybody home? You can't just write such a rare (and amazing) fic and just not update like that!

Please, please update. D: We readers really would like to know what's going to happen next! :(
The Terrible Jester chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
y'know what i hate?

fics like this. it's been years dude. at least have the decency to admit you won't be updating and apologise.
Miyavilurver chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
this is such intense fic and im loving it. everything is so realistic imo, the way zack falls deeper and deeper and doesn't know /why/. it's been a while since this has been updated but it's to awesome not to put on alert. here's to hoping one day you do (:
Hogster chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
Ok, I know it's been a while, but can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I need to know what happens!
Ellivia22 chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
your story had me captivated from beginning to the last chapter. Great job. I don't know if you plan on updating this or not. If not, that's okay. You did a great job with this and made me a happy reader. ~Ellivia22~