Reviews for Blood in the Bathroom
Eva chapter 9 . 7/1
I liked this story pls update soon
white tiger freak chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
WOW! Did you really have to do that!?
iJazzerBright chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
OMG! I didn't expect Maddie to die :'(. PLEASE update, I love this story so much! You are such a good writer!
usuihentai727 chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Oh god. Zack is so cute. Poor him...

Please continue! I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
zackandcodyhugefan18 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Aideen Rathnait chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Really? You're just going to stop there? That's low...
EndlessSugar chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
This story sounds very OOC but it is really interesting, this is my first time reading a suite life of zack and Cody.
InspiringLight chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Come on! Anybody home? You can't just write such a rare (and amazing) fic and just not update like that!

Please, please update. D: We readers really would like to know what's going to happen next! :(
The Terrible Jester chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
y'know what i hate?

fics like this. it's been years dude. at least have the decency to admit you won't be updating and apologise.
Miyavilurver chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
this is such intense fic and im loving it. everything is so realistic imo, the way zack falls deeper and deeper and doesn't know /why/. it's been a while since this has been updated but it's to awesome not to put on alert. here's to hoping one day you do (:
Hogster chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
Ok, I know it's been a while, but can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I need to know what happens!
Ellivia22 chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
your story had me captivated from beginning to the last chapter. Great job. I don't know if you plan on updating this or not. If not, that's okay. You did a great job with this and made me a happy reader. ~Ellivia22~
Shaman Hime chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Loving it (:

Great work and a lovely sense of style.

Hope you update soon (:
imonlylookingatyou chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Oh my, you've made me cry now. Zack breaking down, and Cody comforting him, and you did it so beautifully. Beautifully written. This is amazing and sad and hopeful all at the same time, great idea and concept. I can't wait for more. Hope there's more soon.
robins princess starfire chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
...Wow. Really no other word for it. i mean this story is fantastic but at the same time incredibly sad. I really don't know what to sa about maddie's death...that was just harsh and that idiot in the car had best be going to jail for man slaughter and reckless driving. That's just a tuff blow at a already hard time. I can't wait to see how you help Zack through this and his sudden depresion. And as for hanna i have mixed review for her. the dreams hanna i seriously wouldn't mind it if that car that had killed maddie had killed her instead. as for the REAL hanna she seems okay. but if she turns out to be even half the jerk she is in Zacks dream i hope cody drops her faster then some one who picked up a white hot pot of boiling water. Anyway i'm curious of how you go from her and just how maddies death is going to affect everyone...most though i'm curious of how its going to affect london. Poor charecters in this story going through the pain of losing one of there best friends. Anyway update this Fantastic story SOON. it looks like your still with the story so please be on of the few writes i've seen so far acturly finish there suite life of zack and cody story. Expecicly since this one is so good. it makes you experince emotion that some people have never have had be for. Any way PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update INCREDIBLY SOON! Thank you