Reviews for Forever Hold Your Peace
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 1 . 9/21
damn... is it just me or is this much more than a oneshot? Like shit, tbh, this is hella deep.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Y did u write "the former princess of the moon?" Usagi is the moon princess no matter who she ends up with. Her mother is queen serenity which made usagi princess serenity. Is there like a part 2?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Спасибо за вдохновение. Это прекрасно.
MoonReincarnation chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love this! I wish there was a sequel
RyanneEve4090 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ahhhh! Your story makes my heart sing! I loved every second of it! :)
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Loved this so much!
Weissfreya chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Thank you so much for writing something so beautiful...

I always wanted to read a different USAGI who isnt trap from her past. i like mamoru - but - but - how often had he been kidnapped, played with and how many times had he broken usagi's heart?

i like this story so much... its a perfect ending for the anime... i always adore seiya/usagi... for i feel that they are more suited to each other.

in that short season - seiya had mind blown us all - he had given in that small season how much he can protect, love and adore usagi... not bound by the past... but for the future...

Ryssh chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
If only there was really a real Naoko Takeuchi Fan Site in which we could really reach her & have her read our is brilliant...wouldn't it be great if your imagination could lead to a sailormoon sequel in which seiya came back & this time Usagi chose had a perfect ending it wuold be great if you write what happens next about usagi and seiya'S life together & what became of everything usagi left on IT UP!:)
moviefan-92 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
The way the series should end. Beautifully written. It's strange, but when i first saw season 5, I didn't like Seiya at all, but about a week after finishing the series, I took a look back at things and just fell in love with the Seiya/Usagi pairing. Her love for Mamoru is mostly based on her past life's emotions rather than her own, and she's sort of bound to him by destiny rather than by choice. Now with Seiya, they fell in love with each other naturally and on their own without any outside influences, making their love seem more real and pure. If Chibusa would still be born with Seiya as her father instead, then I call it a perfect romance.

Anyway, great story. I loved it.
Ms. Peka2010 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Well written story. I always dreamed that Usagi and Seiya ended together and with a family. Thanks for writing such a beautiful fic.
Midnight Fearie chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This is how the wedding should have happened! I mean, seriously, so much better than her marrying Mamoru! It's not even right that this isn't what really happened! This is perfect, a dream, and I loved everything about it! Thank you for writing this! Had the series really ended this way, I would have loved it so much more. Seiya and Usagi are meant to be together, and Mamoru and the future she keeps being told she has to have are keeping that from happening! Destiny may be written in stone, but powerful waves can wash away the writing.

Thank you so much for writing this, it was just amazing and I love it!
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Lovely! :D
Yume-no-Ryuusei chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
absolutely BEAUTIFUL Story, i'm disappointed I didn't find it til now!
MsAngelAdorer chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was...absolutely amazing. No other way to describe it. Excellent work. One of my favorite stories for this pairing ever!
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 10/9/2009