Reviews for I Remember
Shadow Rise chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow. Very powerful. Very real.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
*is depressed by the end*

I love the word "lilt".

Ok, here's the actual intelligent part of the review. I liked this. Your Exile is very human-overwhelmed by the epic task she has to do. You write well.
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wow... that was beautifully done! :) Your writing style was excellent, it flowed fabulously and I adore your storyline. Three cheers for Bao-Dur/Exile pairings! :) I admit, I was dissolved into tears at the end, but that’s the mark of a good tragedy, isn't? :)

*Adds to Faves* M, lots of Bao-Dur goodness, there just aren't enough fics about him… Anyway, I'm rambling so let me take this opportunity to say once more, fantastic story!
I am no longer available chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Very sad. Good ending.

The description was often quite good but, for me at least, it got to be a bit too much at times, to the point where I would start to skim it somewhat. It wasn't that any piece was bad or anything, but that at times I wanted to delve into other things than the particulars. (Note that I'm saying the above as a person who does the same, and who wants to improve in this area).

I quite liked the flashbacks, and found htem to be effective. I think they could have been even better if you had added some stuff in between them or in them to help me orientate myself (e.g. when did they occur with respect to one another, where they occured, stuff like that). For example, you could have started each one with a snippet of description like those that you used for the non-memory sections.

Good story!

VaguelyFamiliar chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Oh, I like how you did the ending. It came out really well, and the rest of the fic is still wonderful.

Sorry again about how long it took me to get back to you. It's great to see the fic up. :)
Cable Fraga chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Ah! My heart contorts so!

Very nice... very sad, but very nice :)
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Ah, so beautiful and sad. I love your style; very smooth and flowing.

I loved the intertwining of past and present, and the ending was well set up to give it a nice finish.

That said, I also truly appreciate the descriptions of B-D's body, so thank you. ;)