Reviews for Call Me A Fool
Werty chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
I think it's very good!
kazavid chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
I read your story and I like it, very good. It was like reading a chapter from one of the episodes, very believable. I think you have Sheppard's character, and speech, spot on. Thank you for putting one of my stories on your fav list, it's such a great compliment. And the funny thing is, I noticed that my character has the same name 'Kris' as your middle name,'Kristeen'. Well I don't know if you'll believe this but my real name is 'Karen', the same as your nurse character, coincidence or what?
Jammeke chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
loved it! it was great!
denise42 chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Great Story a little short but it was good how about some more please.
McKayLover chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
I loved it! It was very good!
Alipeeps chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Interesting fic - I loved the whumpage and the medical terminology was pretty convincing too. Coupla teeny tiny spelling mistakes (rumours not roomers) but other than that a well-written enjoyable fic.
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
excelent at always my dear! lol. i can't believe im reading this again- it must be good! glad you decided to post cause now everyone can see how your evil-shep-whumping mind works! vbg. seriously tho well done mate! big hug.
Ocean chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Nicely written but I didn't expect it to be a Shep/Weir fic. Maybe you could include that in your intro.
panddora chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Oo! that was so good! Lovely fic!
Mackenise Jackson chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Love it. And as a nurse I loved the medical side of it. I love how John pretended not to know LOL. This is going in the favorites list
Titan5 chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Oh, that was sweet - he got her but good. Of course it sounds like she might get her revenge soon. Very good story! I very much enjoyed reading it.
Titan5 chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Wow - very cool. Great descriptions and I love the medical jargon (although I need to go look a couple of things up). Very realistic and exciting! I can't wait to go read the next chapter - so I am right now!
Sheppardster chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Great Whump! This is going on my fav. list :) Really enjoyed this fic. Thank you!