Reviews for Ophelia
Mid9ight0Wolf chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
I was sad to see this come to an end. This is probably the only Riddick/OC Fanfiction I've read where the ending doesn't suck, Most just have Riddick sleeping with the chick and then leaves. You captured Riddick's character very well and gave us an insight of him. I hope you create a sequel something where he can go to the underworld and bring her back but for a price but if you don't then it's cool. I just love this and hoped to see Riddick happy with his mate as well as John's 6 feet under! Fabulous Story Batty. I enjoyed it.
morgcass74 chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
loved your story, but did she really have to die? :( made me sad for riddick. but all in all loved it.
Dark Creed chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
PLEASE MAKE A SQUEL! I loved it ahhh!, you should bring Ophelia back from the dead, you should and put in Crematoria like the chronicles of riddick

All My Best

Insane Sylvia from a Mad Asylum
babzzee chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
that explains why he becomes so cold in the moive and why he hates johns so much , and why he dosen't want to get close to jack/krya but the end he dose ,i loved it.
shatteredstar21 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
vicious... but sweet. definitely my cup of tea
witchbaby300 chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
I LOVE YOU! That was the perfect way to end that story even though it was sad! Great work!
Lady-Finwe chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
well that wasnt nice just to kill her and poor riddick, otherwise it was awsome great writing :) peace:)
Karikocha chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
Great read. From beginning to end, fantastic.

Great writting.
AZTECPHENOM chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Man, i love the way you portray Johns. I can almost hear him talking. This is the 2nd time I've read this, it's still awesome.

-A.P.
AZTECPHENOM chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
That. Was. Awesome. :)
NefariousImp chapter 11 . 11/30/2007
Aww, I loved it. I'd always wondered what happened to let him get caught by that jerk. You did a good, believable version of what coulda happened. Definitly a fav!
cccbluesky chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
Batphace, nice pre-PB fic... I really enjoyed it. Even the fuzzy smut was good and made sense in your story :)

Thanks

Blue
Dunamess chapter 11 . 12/15/2006
just read all the chps you have posted... and i love it. ALL OF IT lol

this is good stuff, and im putting you on alert :)

glad you like my fic too :p

Z
EamonSweetmay chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
hey. loved the (Kyra/)Ophelia? Are you with me? part. shit that cold, bad-ass killer can make me cry.

good job. loved this story, even with the ooc-ness on Riddick side.
EamonSweetmay chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Oh, Batty, i don't know what to say, exept, YOU'RE AWESOME. Write more Smut, all the time, and never mind the fluffyness. We all know the real riddick would never be fluffy, but we won't tell on you.