Reviews for I Wish
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
lovely :)
lckymmf2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was so awesome. I loved it so much, and made me smile after a lousy day at work. Thanks!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
bammi1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I loved it! Bobby is so sweet! Good job.
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Too, too sweet. I especially loved the couple of lines at the end, with Alex. Lovely one-shot.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Awe. That was sweet.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Aw. That was adorable. *grin*
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
That made me smile! "She hadn't meant to snoop." How great is that! Makes one wonder why he put that all in writing...if he can't say it...well, how else would she know :-) Nice job!
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
That was a Great story. The ending was Perfect. You never cease to Amaze me.
elfluvr chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I was enjoying wishing we could see Bobby really feeling / thinking / saying all these things, and then you threw in that cute little twist at the end! Very enjoyable :-)

between the waves chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Okay, first- that was awesome! It was so sweet, and Alex having read it only made it better. Second- You've gotta write a sequel or something!
skzyp chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
That was really sweet and it surprised me at the end. I thought it was just Goren rambling to himself but the fact that it was something that Alex read made it so much sweeter. Nice.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
That was great! She should so write back or go and see him!*hint* lol! Love it!
raz0r.girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
That was sweet. I liked it. Massive Attack's "Protection" just happened to be playing on my stereo when I read this, and it was perfect song for this fic.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
OMG! You just broke my heart with this story. You so need to continue this story. She's got to write him back. :) She should go to him.