Reviews for Scattered Views
Dita chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
I am loving how you're portraying Rogue in this fic. She's kick ass and I love it! I also really loved your analogy at the end about the broken mirror.

"A hundred broken Rogues stared back at her through the shattered glass, a thousand scattered views."

Awesome fic, gotta go read some more now!
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 16 . 7/5/2007
fantabulous as always, update soon!
EvanescenceFan0503 chapter 16 . 6/4/2007
Wow... I love the ending! Oh is she gonna get it! Update soon! :D
angw chapter 16 . 5/22/2007
Oh I like this.

"Logan’s eyes snapped open at last, recalling his fight with Rogue perfectly, knowing exactly what he had done and what she had done.

'Be careful what you wish for sweetheart…’"

What effect will this have on Rogue?
enchantedlight chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
yuki san1 chapter 15 . 5/10/2007
Wow... Please update soon!
EvanescenceFan0503 chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
OMG! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat! What u said te beginning of the story... I can only wish it isn't Logan but we all know it probably will be. As for the innocent Rogue, I know she isn't coming back, but hopefully she'll forget about taking over the world.
PetiteDiable chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
Loved it! Update soon please x
angw chapter 15 . 4/27/2007
I am waiting for the repercussion of this in the next chapter. *rubs hands*

They know Rogue is a threat but what are they going to do about it? Obviously she is more powerful but as it has already been said, "absolute power corrupts absolutely." How long will Rogue be able to maintain this?
enchantedlight chapter 15 . 4/27/2007
EvanescenceFan0503 chapter 14 . 4/24/2007
Wow is Rogue dark or what! I love the story but I wish we had some of that good girl Rogue back, I miss her :(
marajade963 chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
Wow you wait so long and then deliver a chapter like this. How am I supposed to critic this? Bloody good. You've got the angry side of her down pat I'd say. Why the bloody hell should she always be covered up?

Great! chapter Want more!
enchantedlight chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
angw chapter 14 . 4/6/2007
Well worth the wait. Dang Rogue you have gone to the darkside...

I am really looking forward to the next chapter but also what agenda everyone has...Magneto...Remy...and Rogue. Where does Rogue want to end up?
Taco Bell 14 chapter 13 . 1/13/2007
I love you! you have both of rogan and romy in it!

your fan