Reviews for Scattered Views
musagirl15 chapter 13 . 1/11/2007
Nice chapter._
Jean1 chapter 13 . 1/11/2007
Wish she'd let Logan soon. Pretty much hate Logan/Rogue as a concept. It's either a scared little girl daddy thing like in the movie verse or the "I understand her theme" of an adult and teenager just because he has rage. That is not understanding - it's just a part of his mutancy - it's not the same rage or even understanding. I've always preferred the contrast of Gambit's calm to Rogue's fire despite that their past and experiences really are that similar and they can understand. Like dark Rogue though.
enchantedlight chapter 13 . 1/11/2007
great chapter! update soon!
marajade963 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Never was much on the Rogue/Logan romances, always seems a bit odd to me after watching evo. Now Rogue/Remy ... You can feel the flames from miles away.

Great chapter. Glad you updated. Still enjoying this darker view on Rogue.
angw chapter 12 . 12/25/2006
A delicious dark Rogue story; the mysterious guy, Rogue consumed , overwhelmed and powerful, the people she has left behind and the path she is undertaking. Looking forward to more...
BizarreLemon chapter 12 . 12/17/2006
Yeah! You're back!

It was a good chapter but I wish it was a little longer and with Rogue in it.

But it's nice to have an update. I hope the next one will be soon.

See you! ;)
BlueAutumn89 chapter 12 . 12/17/2006
I really enjoyed reading your story, Hope you update some more..

Autumn-
Romy lover chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
why si this story so dark ? its making rogue sound like a murderer and thats not right i mean i really like this story but where is the happy parts and the romance u kno

ROMY
enchantedlight chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
great chapter! update soon!
marajade963 chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
WOT update! Thanks honey.

Now they begin to see their catolog of errors when it comes to Rogue. She just got dumped with a sack load of hay, never mind the last staw. I do want to know what Hank now thinks now he knows about the other things. Will he still be blinkered? Will Bobby admit his role in this? Will you write more for us? Please with cookies :D
Professional scatterbrain chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Killer chapter
BizarreLemon chapter 11 . 8/26/2006
Wow! This story is great! I love the dark Rogue.

I hope the next chapters will be a little more "romy". I must confess I'm not a big fan of Rogue/Logan. For me, Logan is more a father figure for Rogue (in the animated serie or the movies - I don't know enough the comics-).

Anyway, hope you'll update soon. ;)
Maxi-lou chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
im getting well into this! i really hope the x-men will help her...get over her evilness! that'd be really cool. im lookin foward to the romyness thats surly coming our way rite?
Virg chapter 11 . 7/24/2006
ARGH! dont leave me hanging like that! *cry*

i LOVE logan/rogue in this! it's so hott! remy's just going along with what rogue does! But logan's actally trying to reach her.. No doubt there'd be some steamy scenes with Rogue/remy, but please dont let it end for rogue/logan. If you havent decided which pairing to go with, lemme chose for you :D it looks like Rogan's the way to go! logan loves her more than remy! and with her anger, theyre more suited in this fic!

PUH-LEEZE update soon!