Reviews for Scattered Views
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 11 . 7/8/2006
okay i'm feeling very confused about this story but it's really good so far. so is this like a darker rogue or is it the phoenix or something liek the phoenix cause i'm getting a little frustrated here. anyways love the story update soon.
RAVEN chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
THAT...WAS ...AWESOME! I LOVE YOU! OK NOT LITERALLY BUT DAMN...*WHISTLE* CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
dorian grey chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
fantastic story. make it romy!
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
'glorified popsicle' ... I like that very nice. story's a bit darker than what I usually read, but its good nevertheless. good work.
marajade963 chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
Ohh heck! This chapter was full of explosives! Really liked it. Made me sad when Scott turns on Rogue but liked the end of the chapter when she flew to a waiting Gambit.
enchantedlight chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
wanderingwarrior chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
OOH, sweet chapter! PL3453 upd473 s00n!
Rixxistro chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
Fave quote: Remy was sat on the porch calmly stacking up his cards in a game of solitaire as various Brotherhood members came flying overhead.

I can so totally see this happening in the show. He's just calmly sitting there...oh...there goes Lance...

Keep up the great work!

Have a pixxi stick!

Rixxi
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
hey i love this story. is tis going to be a logan/Rouge fic. because that would be helpful. What the heck is going on with rouge by the way.

Update soon GREAT story

LUV DarkAngel
musagirl15 chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
Awesome chapter._
ishandahalf chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
hah! huzzah for a kick-ass rogue, that's always fun. but dun dun duhh, you know creepy people stalking you in unmarked vans is NEVER a good thing... cue the dramatic music! ;)
enchantedlight chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
marajade963 chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
Great chapter! Soo Rogue is finally making her move. Cool.
enchantedlight chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
marajade963 chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
ah the problem with ethics is that it's an emotive subject that comes back to bite you on the bum!

great chapter. I'm wondering what she's got planed with Remy!

looking forward to the next instalement.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »