Reviews for Running On A Moonless Night
Liberius chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
...This is strangely endearing. The ending is inordinately weak since it doesn't really resolve anything about the core issues of their relationship, but I suppose that was the point. Well done and happy writing.
nonoji chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I loved this. So in character and bittersweet. Favouriting!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I've been looking and looking for good Lupin fic, especially good Fujiko/Lupin fic, but until this one the one I'd found was "Moneypenny Redux". But this... this! It's lovely. It captures the relationship so well, with its complications and its backfires and its upside-down sweetness. For some reason it also reminds me of that reunion scene between Fujiko and Lupin in Castle of Cagliostro... like the Lupin and Fujiko of that film are the same ones in this fic. It's a little thing, but it makes me grin.

I also liked your explanation for Lupin's behavior, and how it might be a facade, and how he only really behaves that way all the time with Fujiko. I liked the foreplay scene; very lovely and sweet and in-character. How sad that it ended that way, and that Fujiko is too scare to be honest.

The ending was pretty awesome, too. You can sense the changes in their flirtation over time, but Fujiko just might have redeemed herself before it was too late.

Thanks for writing this. I'm favoriting it. It makes me want to watch more Lupin and read more fic (if only there was something else worth reading at this site's Lupin page)
ElectricOutcast chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Can you let me do a sequel to this thing
redskyy chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I've always been a very casual Lupin fan, but still a fan nonetheless. My exposure has been limited to the second series run on CN and a handful of movies, but I have always enjoyed the relationship Lupin and Fujiko have. Even without having too much knowledge on the first series, I really enjoyed this character piece. I haven't read too many Lupin fics, but I really enjoyed this one.
Lealah Lupin III chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I must say, this is one of the best one-shots I've ever read in any catagory, let alone the Lupin one. You kept both Fujiko and Lupin very well in character, and I love the way you portrayed both of them. I hope to read more from you soon!

-LL3