Reviews for Unheeded
OddAuthor chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Nice one shot. I like the way you get inside the character's heads. I especially like the line about Timmy's pink hat and buck teeth being a "freaky aphrodisiac!". LOL!
Amalockh chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
...

That's one way to describe Dimmsdale. Much like... how I ignore my dog.
Trixie21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Short, but powerful. Tremendously powerful.

How it so easily depicts life for so many. And how easy it is to learn. From childhood even. Close your eyes and the boogeyman can't be there if you don't see it. Ignore the torture and it certainly can't be real. It just isn't happening if you just don't acknowledge it... When looked at from this angle, it seems that the Fairly OddParents have progressed from fictional children's show to animated true reality.

Very insightful piece of work as you tie almost all the regulars into it so purely and easily, and in addition prove that bigger is not always better. Sometimes the most important things can be said with the fewest amount of words.

Definitely going in my favorites.
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
And the moral (that I know it to be) is that no one is truly happy, no matter how much they may think they are. Of course, when the people pulling the strings are more sadists than writers, this is unavoidable.

Nice story, and, personally, I wouldn't bet on that new episode not sucking.
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Wow, deep. Just like most, if not all, of your fics.

I never thought of everyone in the city of being indenial... (well, maybe a little) but just too incredibly stupid to realize that their lives suck.

Nice to hear your point of view on things once again. But I have to ask, do you have something against Tootie?

Email me later and I'll tell you what I mean.

TTFN! LOL!
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Even recognising the fact that all these characters are not people, merely cartoon creations, it did nothing to lessen the powerful feelings of dread, pity and sorrow for all of them. I have had very personal experience with bottled-emotions and you presented theirs in a fashion extremely worthy of admiration, especially by having each chapter focus on a different character.

In other news: pink-hat-aphrodisiac... *breaks into hysterical laughter*
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This is actually my first time to read fanfiction aside from anime but this piece is actually very good even if the theme is gloomy. I like it.
wintersday chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
wo... you wrote this really well ) i like it :D