Reviews for A Dangerous Aficionado
Bones2014 chapter 26 . 4/22
This was such a great, intense story. I'm so glad I found it. This was some roller coaster ride. And my fav couple ended up together. That always makes me a happy camper:) Awesome job. You've truly been blessed with a gift. Thanks for sharing:)
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 4/22
You were correct about the angst. Surely she knows what he was doing...anything to protect her, the woman he loves. And thank God the evil bastardized is dead!
Bones2014 chapter 24 . 4/22
Wow, I did not see that coming. I'm now glad that this story is complete so that I don't have yo wait to see what happens. The wait would have driven me insane. This was a very intense chapter. Finally, I get yo find out who this crazy bastard is! Does she even know him?!
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 4/22
I loved this chapter. Wish they could stay in his bed together forever. That Booth is one romantic guy.
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 4/22
Damn, that crazy bastard! You have written one evil dude! I imagine Brennan living in an extremely secure building, & yet he has managed to get in. Scary! It's about time for Booth to get federal on his ass:)
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 4/22
Damn, I wish I could still get that sure to be pleasing MA version of yours, because this one was over way too fast:(
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 4/22
Wow, still crazy as 's fixing to blow big time!
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 4/22
I love rain:) This was a great chapter. Hopefully foreplay for the long awaited climatic joining of my two fav characters?
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 4/22
Come on now, you tease. You torture us:( I'm past being ready for a naked Booth. How she didn't jump him right there is beyond me!
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 4/22
Yes, things are changing for these two:)
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 4/22
Interested in how he got the draw on Booth. And Booth has to be OK cuz you promised us steamy sex!?
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 4/22
Well crap, that wasn't supposed to happen!
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 4/22
Just try & take his place crazy man. Booth is meant to be there. They truly fit & belong together. Love this chapter:)
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 4/22
Crazy, crazy man. He will not replace Booth!
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 4/22
Maybe he'll have to take her to bed & make him angry enough to show his gun...