Reviews for A Dangerous Aficionado
marceline19 chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
I love it! A bit too short for my taste but love it anyway!
Marceline19 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I like the beginning of this story!
Terri411 chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
Thank you (I love everything BONES) :-).
Terri411 chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
Don't be you did so well with this story I loved it very very much it was the shit so thank you(I love everything BONES) :-). Hey do you think I can get those MA rating chapters PLEASE!
Terri411 chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Come on need to get there being waiting just about the whole story please need the M rating (I love everything BONES) :-) .
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
at last someone who has really been to dc. ive been drenched on a hot humid afternoon. it happens in an instant and is a solid deluge for several minutes to half an hour. what is even better is the first couple inches of snow on embassy row-peaceful, intimate. old residences on streets overhung with old deciduous trees. truth, dc is chaotic and mediocore. reflecting a long tradition of random consensus. as a defense contractor i have spent a lot of time in dc and enviors and i stay with the herd and on the main routes to stay safe. i love the old hotels and hate the fact that your hotel probably has the best food in the area, love how bones photographs dc, cause from the street it is so gray and washed out. just not enough stability or money to be a great city. engaging story and a page turner. dont want to put it down. thank you for a pleasant afternoon.
marceline19 chapter 21 . 2/20/2012
MA version?
Rangers042376 chapter 22 . 11/17/2011
Great story. Let me know where I can get the MA version.
StoneHearts.HandGrenades chapter 22 . 12/2/2010
omg so so hot, plz tell me were i can find the MA version, or could u send me one plz

thankyou :D
TravelingSue chapter 26 . 5/8/2010
You should be proud, 4 years later and still have readers, I searched for 'bodyguard' and your story came up. Great job.
xoxokiss210 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
cobalt6233 chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
Another great story, lots of great smut. Keep up the good work.
Nyre The Black Rose chapter 26 . 1/16/2010
I like this one too. The story was well thought out and the characters were well developed.

Nyre
aracely6 chapter 26 . 10/25/2009
great story thanks for writing it
Negative Space Squint chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
I just found this fic and it looks great! I'm really looking forward to reading it from beginning to end :)