Reviews for Forgiveness of Sins
SilverKitsune013 chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
This was good. Sounds just like Cloud. I like the descriptions of the people in the inn.
Altanero chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
These are wonderful stories...please write more!
SilverKitsune013 chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
Great chapter! Haha, drunk Cloud. Nice job on keeping him in character too. The ending was really cute. Good job!
hullabalooh chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Cute again! It's Denzel this time, eh? Lol.

This scene in AC is really the best. It made me feel all 'poufy' inside. Great job ;D
hullabalooh chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was cute! I've never read a Marlene and Cloud fic before... Well, i liked this one. Cloud's in character too.

Loved it :D
meggles chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
Ohmigosh! That was so good, and sad, and so... Cloud-ish (you know, that actually makes sense - at least, it does to me) Keep up the good work!
SilverKitsune013 chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Wow, this chapter's really good. Poor Cloud. But yeah, dreams can be a heck of a lot better than real life. The song fit in quite nicely. Great job!
SilverKitsune013 chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Great job! It was really cute. And I think Barret has a really good relationship with Marlene. I can't remember right now, but I'm pretty certain it is good.
Nentikobe chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This was an absolutely beautiful fic. Very much so.

And yes, I can tell that you haven't played the game. There are a few details that point to this, like Marlene remembering her mother's laugh (she wouldn't), and her father knowing Denzel's (he wouldn't), and a few other things like that, but I won't go into too much detail because they don't really matter.

I could actually imagine this scene happening. You got Cloud, Marlene, and Tifa's personalities spot on, and most people who are more "hard-core" can't even come close.

Majore kudos and I look forward to more!
SilverKitsune013 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This was awesome! Great job. Cute scene with Marlene and Cloud. And good job with the characterization too! Yeah, Advent Children is awesome. Definitely one of my all-time favorite movies.