Reviews for Valley of End
Ms. Unlucky chapter 21 . 5/14/2010
Oh, wow! This chapter was spectacular! I truely do not understand why you have stopped writing. Is it because you dont get enough comments or something? This was and still is a good story, and its never to late to pick up where you left off... I really want to know what happens to Naruto and sasuke and Kakashi and everyone else! Will Naruto still be a ninja? How will people treat Naruto now? (I was really looking forward to some good old fashioned Naruto and Kakashi time, ya know?) And will Akatsuki or Orochimaru go after Naruto again? These are all questions that I would really liked answered... So, could you please continue writing this amazing fanfiction?
Ms. Unlucky chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
So far this is pretty good! :D
RuneNeko chapter 21 . 3/13/2007
ROFL! I love your story! Please update soon!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 21 . 1/31/2007
INteresting continue. I want to know how Naruto is doing
yangires chapter 21 . 12/15/2006
You're welcome about the Lee thing, I am so glad that you continued, a very nice chapter and you're an awome writer!Keep it up. -nice guy- err, girl pose-
feifeixu chapter 21 . 12/15/2006
nice fic. though i must say:I HATE SAKURA!
Sprig chapter 21 . 12/14/2006
-rolls eyes and shakes her head- i swear sasuke... poor sakura..
dreamlifter chapter 20 . 12/14/2006
it was good. i didn't find any errors or mistakes. fluffy. liked the turn about hinata becomming tsunade's apprentice too.

she'll be 10x better than Sakura because sakura had nothing. Hinata is already good at the Hyuuga arts. well done
Gothic Tigress chapter 21 . 12/14/2006
sakura's ending punchline was the best lmao! that was great
Akakinzoku chapter 20 . 8/25/2006
i like it alot, please update soon! Thank you!
isthisparadise chapter 20 . 7/30/2006
Great update I really like it please update agian soon.
RanXShinichi chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
aw that was like so awsome! they should do that as a side story! would be cool all animated XD
Gothic Tigress chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
not bad i thought it was pretty good, i loved the part about lee getting lost that was funny and the medic stuff with hinata .
KitsuneMew Seika Momomiya chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
Oh I have an idea that not many people use and if you use in just the right way (any you want, but still promotes mystery) will add a whole new depth to the story. Okay here's the idea : Sasuke has a bijuu(tailed-demon like kyuubi) making him jinchuuriki(demon vessel) just like Naruto and Gaara! Akatsuki would be after him, Orochimaru will want to take over Sasuke's body even more, the Konoha villagers would suddenly hate him, and Naruto could help him deal with it as Sasuke helps Naruto to get his memory back! Of course this is just a suggestion, you don't have to use it, I just like giving out ideas. Great so far by the way, keep going 'kay?

KitsuneMew Seika Momomiya (aka : ShadowGoddessHikari)
yangires chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
YAY! you used the Lee got over exited and wondered off idea I gave you! (jumps around like an idiot) ok! anyways maybe you could show the Akatsuki and orochimaru arguying couse Naruto escaped, and Naruto getting some of his memories back, like the fight at the valley of the end and people being mean to him. the bad stuff but then slowly the good stuff comes like his friends and the memory of him being stuck to a log and Sasuke and Sakura feeding him.