Reviews for Together Again
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Ugh. Don't want them to be dead, but together is nice. Good writing. Hey, I went over to your you-tube channel. The videos are awesome-multi talented is what you are.
04238 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
"He was sure he had seen five people standing by the field in a reflection on the truck’s window." I love that line. This was so bittersweet, great job!
ciara99 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
great ending. i read this a while ago but forgot to review. and they're all happy again :)
JaggerK chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
You're right, sad but in a happy way. If they have to go they should go together.
Blonde604 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I liked your story because like you said it was happy in a sad sort of way. I thought I would tell you thought that usually they say DOA(Dead on arrival) instead of DB. Just thought I would tell you.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This is a wonderful twist to the episode. :) I hope they aren't really dead on the show, lol, but it is nice for them to finally be reunited with their family.

I especailly loved how you ended it with the officer seeing them in the mirror for a moment.

Wonderful work! :)

Ani-maniac494
girlofcandy chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
its sad cuz they died, its happy cuz they are together o)
historylover chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Aw... That was sweet

Actually, if Supernatural isn't renewed, then that's the perfect story to end it on. Everyone reunited.

Kat