Reviews for FourTwenty
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
tehe this is adorable so far I'm enjoying it and I really hope you do decide to continue you... yes I realize its been almost three years, but a girl can hope, right?
expat19 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
hey authur person, why haven't you finished this story? it rocks!
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
This is a really really GREAT story! Please update really really really soon!
Mutt Winchester chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
I love the idea. Please update.

Salima Master of Light
Koona chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Dah! No! Must continue! I really liked this fic! I couldn't stop laughing to myself. I really hope you do continue this even though it was been a while. It just has so much potential to it. *Give a thousand cookies* There! and there will be a thousand more if you do continue! I just really really love this fic! Your writing style is very good.
Asmodean the sly chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
This is a fantastic idea, I love the interaction between Nick and Greg. Hope you update soon.
BoredorBoard chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
GAH! You must update soon! I loves it!
Marcus1233 chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Grins. I like rthe fic. Keep up the good work. Update please.
Magical Cthulhu chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
Hi this is jackal and i was wondering when are you going to update this story? i hope soon.

Jackal: X (hugs)
kitty chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
you really ashould update this... you're upsetting the fans by not

:The Mob: Update update update!
prettiful pout chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Oh My God! Update as soon as you possibly can! I love it! It is so cute! Please! More More More! Urg! I sound like i'm having an orgasm! LOL! No, really, you should update as soon as you possibly can find the time!

Bye!

xxoo

Magical Cthulhu chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
...update
please update chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
update this already!PLEASE
KneazleTheWeazle chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Very interesting so far! You definitely need to update this and soon! :D
I luv you chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Please UPDATE, I wanna know what happens next, please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please