Reviews for Good Question
sammyfish chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is gorgeous :)
Love it!
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
did i catch a reference to man of la mancha in there?
Rickmer chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I had fun reading.

Thanks for sharing.
SilverFoxQueen chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh that was great. That gave me a good laugh.
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Very amusing and well written to boot! LOVE IT!
Thobbit chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
It's like you know the reason popl read fanfiction! (Re: the A/N at the end.) Very nice!
The Shang Kraken chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I always wondered how they went four years without killing eachother...

nice job :)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I love Alanna
Erroneously chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really like your take on how the 'Good question, next question' phrase came into use by Alanna and Neal. Thanks for sharing :D
imakeladrygirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
So cute! I love Alanna and Neal; they're so perfect for each other in a knight-to-squire sort of way. With your stories, I always find a smile on my face at the end :) Great job!
Ember Quill chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I found this story completely by accident, but now I'm glad I saw it! Lady Knight hinted that there was a story behind the "Good question. Next question." thing. Loved the Don Quixote reference (and the mental images of Alanna and Neal beating up windmills). Lots of funny lines in this one.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I really liked this! I think you did an excellent job of capturing their characters and the relationship between them. Very well written- good use of description and dialogue.

KrisEleven~
xnothingatallx chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I really liked it, actually I really liked the last peice about reviewing the most but that just might be my pile of homework waiting for me
Hunchbook chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Excellent!

I've always thought Alanna and Neal would make an entertaining combination, if she didn't kill him. It was a fantastic study/procrastination break (if not particularly needed, what I really need is a smack and to delete all distractions from my comp). One thing to watch out for is that you tended to stress the "Good question" a bit much near the end, but it was interesting to see how Alanna had forged it into her own teaching style almost unconsciously.

Great, I can't wait to read your other stuff