Reviews for Good Question
Alyss Mainwaring chapter 1 . 5/2
I know that it has been an unmentionable amount of years since you wrote this, and perhaps you may never even see this but I have to mention the response Alanna gave to Neal when he mentioned that he was possibly imagining things.

Tilting Windmills breaks my heart every single time. :)

If by chance you do read this my username is the same, I just wasn't able to login at this point in time.

Alyss Mainwaring
Socelssr chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Very cute.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is gorgeous :)
Love it!
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
did i catch a reference to man of la mancha in there?
steamrick chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I had fun reading.

Thanks for sharing.
SilverFoxQueen chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh that was great. That gave me a good laugh.
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Very amusing and well written to boot! LOVE IT!
Thobbit chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
It's like you know the reason popl read fanfiction! (Re: the A/N at the end.) Very nice!
The Shang Kraken chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I always wondered how they went four years without killing eachother...

nice job :)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I love Alanna
Erroneously chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really like your take on how the 'Good question, next question' phrase came into use by Alanna and Neal. Thanks for sharing :D
imakeladrygirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
So cute! I love Alanna and Neal; they're so perfect for each other in a knight-to-squire sort of way. With your stories, I always find a smile on my face at the end :) Great job!
EmberQuill chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I found this story completely by accident, but now I'm glad I saw it! Lady Knight hinted that there was a story behind the "Good question. Next question." thing. Loved the Don Quixote reference (and the mental images of Alanna and Neal beating up windmills). Lots of funny lines in this one.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I really liked this! I think you did an excellent job of capturing their characters and the relationship between them. Very well written- good use of description and dialogue.

KrisEleven~
xnothingatallx chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I really liked it, actually I really liked the last peice about reviewing the most but that just might be my pile of homework waiting for me