Reviews for Soul
I love this :D
darkaura20 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
HORIBBLE
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Aw this was so sad, but so very well written. Awesome job!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Geez .. I should stop reading Aang and Toph fics because I'm starting to love this pair lol.

This is beyond captivating .. it's just so many things. I loved it.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow, this was really good. I enjoyed reading this. It was so sad, but the last line left me with a smile on my face. Great work!
PetPal1234556 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
... O.o You. Are. AWESOME! Seriously, girl, keep writing! ;)
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Probably one of my favorite Taang fics EVER. The way you write, the way this is constructed...oh, and the ENDING...just AMAZING. Imo, this is probably the best Taang-Swamp connection fic ever written. 3
Rhinoface chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
D00d. You are amazing. That was possibly the best short Swampfic I have ever read. Especially the very end bit - love transcending everything. Just gorgeous.
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
*gasps*

Oh, my.

That was beautiful.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was moving. It was sort of a bittersweet tragedy except not. Anyways, really interesting. I like sad stuff so this was my cup of tea.
PandaCookie chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was beautifully written. For a moment, I thought it felt rushed, but I changed my mind. A mysterious ending, too...yep. This is brilliant.

Keep Writing.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
W-Wow...I almost cried (

I just really love how you layed out the story...it's so sad on Aang's part yet he was still really in character and Katara was too. The last line was what made it such a Bittersweet ending, and that part about weather Toph is alive or if Aang is dead also really leaves that little mystery and hanging to the one-shoot.

A lot of people question weather Toph is going to die or not because of 'The Swamp', that guy said that we see visions of people we've lost, people we've loved and that time is an illusion, but just becuase Aang's vision was the future, that doesn't mean that it won't eventually happen.

You're a very expressional writter, keep up the excellent work!

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
TAANG LOVER 4-EVER chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
A very nice piece indeed but

put more tanngy next time and write more

please

truly

TAANG LOVER
dnrl chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
-sniffles- That was so beautiful.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
i loved the way you ended it, him finally reaching out to her and becoming complete. (: awesome job.