Reviews for The Masks We Wear
halfbreedfox chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is beautiful. I feel like this could (and should) have actually happened in the game. You have a gift of portraying the characters so true to themselves. Drinking always brings out the best in people, huh? lol.
Andou Hayate chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
AH! I love it so much _ ! *favorites a million times* It's DEEP, man. Really deep. Easily one of the best fics I've read in awhile, and let me tell you, I've read a LOT in 'awhile'. The characterization is probably the best part, for both of them. Ah man, can't think of what else to say except I freakin loved it. Again. Definitely going to check out some of your other stuff. _
Sulcal chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
This, perhaps, is one of the best Reeve fics I've ever come across in a long while. I enjoyed reading it, and your characterization is quite nice as well. I enjoy the fact that you don't peg Vincent as the "Emo-type" (like everyone else), but that you express that he is, indeed, easily wounded. He seems fleshed out for once.

Thank you for the work you've put out. May I request that you submit this -and anything else you want- to my C2 community?
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw, I love it!
navi the rabid pixie chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
And again, we finally can see the brilliant man Reeve is. so many fics either make him boring or stupid. this made me really happy reading. keep writing _
Schemergirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Love this story... I think Reeve actually would act like that. Are expansion fics still a possibility? *hinthint*
olio chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I'm afraid that my english skills are not good enough to describe enough of what I thought about this fiction... but I really enjoyed this! I liked the chemistry between Vincent and Reeve, and I'd definately love to read more! Mayde you could make this in to a series...? ;)
Henrika chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Very interesting concept. Nicely fleshed out and the characterization was very good. Keep writing!
The-Algebraist chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Great story, i like how the descriptions fit so well, they are understated but still work. The dialogue is great and seems very in character to me. With one exception. I think Vincent would have hinted at agreement, but never truely shown it, thats just me. But it's a good story and the ending doesn't seem too difficult to believe. Well written and easy read. Congrats.
the crazy hobos of doom chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This is sweet! Good job, its exactly how I imagined how a conversation between them would go.