Reviews for Hidden Maturity
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Nice
hedgi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I remember watching that show as a kid, and yesterday, while being lazy on youtube ran across the episode " kidnapped"... and then watched about six other episodes.

I love this story. It's heartwarming and fun, and very.. real. I can see this so clearly in my mind's eye. great work.
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I think that they spent too much money on having people like Shaq and Li'l Romeo on the show. They should have revamped the show by adding a permanent new team member or friend that finds out about them and have it be sort of awkward between them for a while.

This story was exactly what I was looking to read tonight,

-jwchan -
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Yay, it was very good. I tried to go to that site but it didn't take me to it. Is there another site that you have? But anyway, this was very good. I thought it summed it all up.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Wow - I love a good father/son chat. Keep up your awesome, lovely writing!
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
it's cute and it's NOT A GAY STORY

and so it will Go on my favorite story list.

ps. thank you! for not Doing a Gay fic

100% and a Gold star *

_
Blackdex chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
not bad. ciao
dinawen chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
nice story!
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
It's so sweet! Good job on it, I really like how you refer back to some of the episodes. I didn't even remember the one when Virgil's dad was dating that cop!
JadeAshes chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Just the right amount of emotional build-up. Very nicely done.

Excellent work.

JadeAshes (JA)
Shana Elmsford chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
not bad at all

ps. can you. please do a story with virgil and she bang? _

again. Good job!
Trudyann B chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I don't know what else to say except... LOVE IT!
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Loved it more more more!
La Muerte Roja chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Actually, Static Shock is on every night at Five thirty. I only got into it recently, butr it's a good show and this is a good FanFic.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
nice. I don't read a lot of Static Shock fan fiction (actually only ever read a story called Static Force), but this is pretty good. I think you captured the characters well and made this conversation fit in with the actual story.