Reviews for Without You
Adelled chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
Thanks
coterie2 chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
Great plot, somewhat twisted at times, but some of the characters were really twisted. Great writing.
xBonesnCsiMiamifan419x chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
Hi!

I really enjoyed reading this!

It has a great plot, lots of conflict, and I really liked all the dialogue! It was very intense and required all my concentration reading! haha

In this chapter, I loved the ending dialogue between Angela and Parker! Parker's a genius!

Then in the last chapter, I loved the dialogue between Booth and Brennan where they talked about Booth. It made me smile! And, where she asked him to call her 'Bones', it was very sweet!

This was amazing and I really enjoyed reading it!

Thanks for an amazing read! Have a nice day! :D
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
WolfE Cat chapter 18 . 11/27/2009
You write really well. Good story.
utgotye chapter 18 . 11/1/2009
Well written story despite me not being a fan of the happy ending (or any happy ending really).
TutorGirlml chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
I'm still really enjoying this story a lot. I'm still puzzled and almost annoyed with Brennan and why she's feeling and acting the way she is towards Booth, but I'm guessing you want the reader to be doing that at this point. The only thing bothering me is why Booth hadn't reported Parker missing sooner and gotten law enforcement out there looking too. But other than that you're still doing great. I love Angela in this. Just as she does in the show, she's forcing Brennan to acknowledge her emotions and not just her brain. And I'm glad Brennan called at the end, even though she didn't speak yet, that's progress.
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I realize that I'm finding this long after you actually posted it, but what a powerful first chapter. You packed quite a punch with it, I was almost tearing up when Bones gave Booth that whole speech about not wanting to be his partner and wanting him to stay away. What's going on? I'm wondering if she's reacting to the emotion she feel in the case of Amy Cullen and doesn't want to be opened up to that which hanging out with Booth tends to do. But I'm dying to know what's happened at the end. I'm afraid something's happened to Parker and I'm off to the next chapter.
Spooge13 chapter 18 . 11/12/2008
This is quality writing.
GreenEyes09 chapter 18 . 6/6/2008
I really liked your story.
CarineM chapter 18 . 5/14/2008
great story!
CarineM chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
you must have read that a lot but I have to tell you, right now I hate your Temperance, she doesn't even deserve to be called Bones. Maybe it's a little cruel I don't know all the facts so I'll see.

I'm worried about Parker, I hope he is fine. and poor Booth
allymcnally chapter 18 . 2/13/2008
Custody battle? There was a custody battle? Did I miss something? Good story btw.
Aeryn chapter 18 . 9/15/2007
reading this story now, so late in the game (nearly the beginning of season 3) your characters seem way off, at least Booth does. I suggest putting in when this story is supposed to have taken place. You did admit yourself that things got away from you, and over such a long time it's understandable, but Booth has never, and I doubt will ever, be as cruel as you portray him in the story. Other than that it's great. It does take a little bit for us to catch up with what's going on but in the end it worked out really well. good job!
Tru chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I just wanted to tell you - I LOVED your fan fic! It was so amazing, I sat here for 2 hours reading it and didn't stop until I was finished! What they said sounded like what they would say, and I could see happening. It was well written... It could be published! lol. Wow! I loved it! I hope you write fan fic's all the time because you got talent! Good job! WOW! Lol.