Reviews for Without You
mendenbar chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
Its a fine chapter, but I think I am going to take up threatening bodily harm to all cliffhanger writers who don't even hint at what might be coming. Foreshadowing and all that!

Argh!
canadianagurl chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
Ah! Not Angela too! Come back and post! Please don't torture us by leaving us hanging there!
alittlesummerwine chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
I liked the chapter! Definitely can't wait for the next chapter so I can find out what happened with this cliffhanger...
gossipgirl1031 chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
Loved the longer chapter-update soon!
Call Me Sarah chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
I want more! If I don't get it i'll cry like bones...
azarathangel chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
i was going to say something extremely childish like 'you SUCK' at the end of this chapter for such a terrible thought-provoking cliffhanger, but i do it all the time, so i shall remain silent on the matter.

GREAT chapter! loved brennan's thoughts and the dialogue between her and booth, it was brilliant! hope to get the next chapter soon, aye? -Ash
invis chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
Ooh, the suspense! I hope you update soon-great chapter!
boneslover82 chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
Keep going, please!
Hawkeye Girl chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
Ah, freaky! Poor Ange. More please!
laced-with-fire chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
ok there is no need to worry about this chapter, it's brilliant, now all we need is another one asap, and all will be perfect.
canthereisto chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
stop doing that! stop having them react to something when i don;'t know what it is. the suspense is killing me! great chapter though, poor parker, taken twice. that kid is gonna spend a whole lot on therapy if you ask me. liked how you brought in agnela drawing, nice little tangent to go off on there. and this line"Uh-huh. Sure big guy. You’re an ass and you know it." i could so see him having that conversation with himself. great chapter, can't wait for the next one!

Ava
Nr.Six chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
The things that Booth to Brennan said were so mean, that really hit me. Poor Brennan. But at least he didn't mean it. O the end! You can't do this! AARGH! Poor Angela! And so creepy!; That isn't a tree Miss Angela!

AARGHH That was filled with suspense that part! I would really be SO afraid if someone said that!

UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
smartieepants chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
Ah! A cliffy? How evil of you! I'm gonna send my pack of Booth loving rabid Furby's after you! They don't believe in mercy either. Either way, great chapter. I wanna know about the message! But I wanna know how Parker got to Angela even more...maybe. Most of all I wanna see a major amount of guilt coming from Booth for what he did to Brennan. Don't make me send more rabid furby's. update soon! I can't wait!
booklover5 chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
please don't hurt Parker! But I do love this story so far!
wolfmyjic chapter 8 . 6/18/2006