Reviews for The Changelings
malugargula chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
Great job :)
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 23 . 2/11/2008
Wow I totally loved this story! I just kept reading it all at once and now that it's over i can't wait for the sequel!
Suzy87 chapter 23 . 8/9/2006
Very good! I like more of this story. I going to add you to my Author Alert List, because when you start writing a sequel I would know! Love the way you write Chloe/Dean scenes!
Etapa chapter 23 . 7/22/2006
Hey! Sorry I took so long to put a comment!

I can't believe the story is over. But oh, what a sweet joyride it was :) (Clark saving Sam so that he could go to rescue was a nice plus, by the way. Bless the future Man of Steel for super-hearing, LOL) I loved every minute of it!

Best part? YOU DID IT! Dean and Chloe are together! *does a happy dance* Bless Sam for leaving that open space for those two stubborn soulmates to sort it out.

Okay, the Winchesters had to leave and all, their crusade isn't over so they've got to keep going. But now Dean has a place to go back to once it's over, he won't be alone like he feared he would be, with Sam wanting to go back to a normal life. Nope, he will have a place to go back to, as well *grin* Chloe will be there. YAY!

Thank you for such a wonderful story, dustori! I hope I'll see you around soon ;)
ChanceTakerHeartBreaker x3 chapter 23 . 7/7/2006
Great story, i liked how u get chloe to do some fighting and how u got dean to show some amotions. lol
angelzlovely chapter 23 . 7/2/2006
that was an amazing ending. but i must say that i complete love dean and chloe fics and i love where u went with this and another sequal wouldnt hurt. anyways...great ending P
Joise chapter 23 . 7/2/2006
I really loved your story. You're a very talented writer. Look forward to your future work, hopefully there will be some Dean/Chloe stories in with your other supernatual stories.
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 7/2/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
MentalisFun chapter 22 . 7/2/2006
You updated...wow. Anyway, great chapter...I'm so sad that its ending. I like followed the whole story on my i-mate, lol. There is gonna be a 2nd sequel, right?

Bite ME
hazbo chapter 22 . 7/2/2006
i love it glad you finally updated i hope you put chloe and dean together in your last chapter thats what i have been waiting for
Joise chapter 22 . 7/1/2006
wow, I really like this chapter. Its okay that you didn't have the killing part in it. It's implied that they were beheaded. Sorry to hear there is only one more chapter left...hope this one is filled with Chloe and Dean fun :)
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 7/1/2006
Hey, I thought it made perfect sense. Hope you had fun on your vacation. Catch ya on the flip side.
HazelEyes18 chapter 22 . 7/1/2006
*sob* one more chapter? I am so sad to see this story ending. Anyways I absolutely loved this chapter. Great all the way around.
MentalisFun chapter 21 . 6/25/2006
Hey...thats okay. Luv this story so far, keep it coming.

Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 6/23/2006
Loved the updates, very exciting. Have fun on your vacation. Catch ya on the flip side.