Reviews for Little Gifts
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
AH THIS WAS SO PERFECT! I had been looking everywhere for a mid-adventure Kataang fic, especially one that handled their developing relationship rather than their developed relationship after ATLA ended. You really handled their character development well here and it just makes the canon of Kataang all that much sweeter. :) Yay!
WaterWarrior294 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Omigash. I'm jealous now.

That was good. XD
kataangFTW chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :3
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is too precious. I'm really happy they did end up together. Did you hear about the spinoff ?
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Sweet.
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
PandoraNC chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is so amazingly sweet..I'm loving the fluff
Avvygirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aww! Fluff rules! :)
akirethe12th-to-last-airbender chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Wow, this was so cute! I am a big Kataang supporter and I absolutely love your work. YOU MUST WRITE MORE!
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Aw this is so sweet! I wish i knew a guy like Aang... Then i would have snatching him right now HAHA! The age fits well too XD Haha i hope you will continue writing fanfics, cause someday i have read them all and then i must wait for you to make more...moore! Heh thanks for the enjoyable fic ;)
smc1214 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That was so cute! I wonder if Aang will make her more jewelry as the show goes on. Not to get a head of myself, but I wonder if he will weave her engagment necklace! {just kidding, but you know it will happen!}
Invaderk chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Yes, it most definitely is.

Nice work :D
libowie chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
You are a very talented writer!

I love your style!
Bao Blossom chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Ok so I dissed fluff in my first review... but do note that I said MEANINGLESS fluff!... you know, some sweets once in a while don't hurt. watch for cavities though. great writing, great reading.
Growly Genet chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow... just wow. I've read all of the fics you've posted here and I have to say that I enjoyed them all. It's hard to find stories about Aang and Katara - even harder to find any that have such emotion to them. This piece was fluffy and sweet and it brings a smile to my face everytime I read it. I can't wait to see more stories from you.