Reviews for Lis Du Feu
bellachaos chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I loved how short and sweet this was. Cedric/Hermione is one of my favorite rare pairs and I am so happy to have found a fic that does them justice. Great job!
yay chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is adorable.
cheesytan93 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
ILoveReading96 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is beautiful :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was sweet, great job :)
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Not bad 4 a 1st Cedric/Hermione fic...What language is d title of d fic?
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
That was amazing! The way you described the view, breathtaking!
InNeedOfInspiration chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I really loved your story! great job! I like this pairing
Beccabo chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was beautiful! I am coming late to the party in terms of Cedric/Hermione...but this was spot on when it comes to characterization! Great job! I look forward to reading more of your work!
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
There should be more Cedric/Hermione fics around... This was absolutely FLUFFY and SWEET and CUTE! Love it!
Die Libelle chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
that was purely magical...
Crazygirl91 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I love this story! Is Lis Du Feu french? I love your writing style! You truely are a great writer! I love the concept, theme, flow everything about it is just...perfect! You keep them is character so well. It has a really great flow to it. The way you describe things like the flowers and the sun setting, it makes it so much easier to imagina. I can really see this happening. The way you describe the look on Hermione and Cedric's faces. I love the writing scheme. Please keep up the great work! _

Stash Wallace chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
In general, the idea of Cedric/Hermione ships isn't something that ever even occurred to me to sail... but since I have come to trust your taste implicitly with "Then Shall I Know" I figured that it wouldn't be a waste of time to read this. I am glad I followed my instincts. Very well-written.

Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was the first Cedric/Hermy I've read and it was awesome!
Kal-Ella chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
you know, it breaks my heart knowing that Cedric dies after the third task. but this was written beautifully. you should write more Cedric/Hermione Fics. _