Reviews for Sahxyel: Altering Kingdom Hearts
Luontoiti chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Well, I don't like Kairi either :D
A very sad reader chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
,PLEASE, UPDATE! I TINK YOUR STOWWY IS EpIcAlLy AwEsOmE!
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
you sure like to use the word askew alot! lol!
xKittyRiku chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It was really good! I love how my OCs Nobody name is Salhexa are yours is Sahxyel, they are so similar!

I found this really easy to read, and I hope I can get round to reading the rest of the chapters soon!

Well done!
N0L0NG3R1NU53 chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
YOU MUST UPDATE! Yay! Howls moving castle! 8D
Chessure chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE? AWESOME!
nightdreamer15 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really like this story so far. My mother also acts the same way when I am playing KH for too long. Well I'll continue to read more.
Kris Phantom chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
Very interesting. I really like the storyline and I hope Riku ditches Maleficent BEFORE he decides to do something stupid. Your character adds a lot of humor to the story somehow, especially with the whole double-agent thing. Geez, Sora'd have a cow if he knew about Nobodies. And that he was working with one of their workers. *Imagines look on Sora's face* riku'd probably just get tired of her, but then again... Nah, he'd just kill her for the heck of it if he had the chance. *snickers at Riku whacking your character with his awesome Keyblade that you wont let him have*
ShadowShapeshifterAndHerCat chapter 14 . 4/29/2008
XD who! i LOVE this movie! yayness! Spirited Away wuz good too... but i liked this one best. after My Neighbor Totoro, of course. have u seen the dvd version of Totoro? it SUCKS! they changed words, phrases, and actors! the new voices are annoying and it sucks how some words were taken out. the bus doesn't sound keiwl anymore, and the mice don't say the destination! oh wellz...least i have the vhs version... keep up da good work and update soon! #hugs an gummyworms#

-SSAHC .~
ShadowShapeshifterAndHerCat chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
yay! #never reviewed# yeah... i got bored waiting... great that u updated! i'm re-reading this baby so i know what's goin on. OH! i wanna see the squash Riku! i hope she lives up to that threat... my heart's set on Monty Python! yay! n.n well, i'm almost at the newer chaps. laterz! #give u gummyworms#

-SSAHC .~
Sakamoto Itoe chapter 14 . 12/29/2007
XD i had an idea that this was what you picked! and as soon as you said 'Calcifer' i was like XD 'ha! i knew it!' and i knew this would be interesting. - i love this story now, so i'm adding it to my alert list so i can find out when you update next! XD i'm also adding you to my Fav Author's list.
Sakamoto Itoe chapter 13 . 12/29/2007
XD i loved this chapter too! this is a wonderful story - i'll stick with it till the end!
Sakamoto Itoe chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
_ that was a wonderful chapter! XD i love heat, especialy when it's with sand. very warm X3... - i love this story!
Sakamoto Itoe chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
sweet. - and thanks for the Jason info, i was wondering what that was about. . i kinda didn't go into the book, cuz i thought it was a waste of time. . but yea, i hate the second time we come to Traverse Town too. . tho i haven't actually beat the game yet... ; i kinda got stuck on the first boss in this town and skipped to KH2 . i still understood everything XD and it's a heck of alot easier than KH1!
Sakamoto Itoe chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
XD i LOVE fangirl moments! . cloud had better run... . AND IF SHE TOUCHES AXEL I'LL KILL HER! . sorry, Axel is mine... _ ANYWAYZ! that was an AWESOME chapter!