Reviews for Twenty Years Since Then
Loves-To-Write-Ready-To-Listen chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I always thought Mark would name his son after Roger if he ever had one. :). This nearly made me cry, it was so sweet. I loved every minute of it.
kamelion chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Oh, god! How heartwrenching can you possibly get? It was a bittersweet happiness, then you had to go flatline. Ouch!

*loved it*
toooldforthissite chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
That was great! I really enjoyed it.. I'll never understand that Shakespeare line to the fullest, but its nice when it pops up now and then.

~*~dreamcaster5
jackynasty chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I love this story. It is bittersweet, but great that Mark could have that last moment with his/Roger's son. I loved this. Great job.
pray for hope chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
i'm gonna cry...that was so sad yet so awesome
BohemianGirl06 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Wow. That was really good. I almost cried. which would have been bad since i am sitting in my school library.
Lanhar chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
oh wow... that was powerful, the ending. with him simply fading from one to the next. knowing from experiance that he wasnt going to leave, knowing the words to leave with, and who he had to leave. from one davies to the next.

i really mean that, the end, with him not hearing the flatline and the screams, its fantastic.

lanna
CelticGirl264 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I really loved this story. It made me cry and the ending kind of reminded me of the end of Titanic were when she dies, she sees everyone she knew that died on the ship. I loved it.
YoungBoho chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
hands down one of the best, most powerful, stories ive ever read on this site, not just from rent, but everywhere... and i read TONS of stories, amazing job, the ending was perfect
Caitiri chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
You write really well. I started crying at the end, I couln'dt help myself.
Ls11 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Wow, great job :) - Lesley.